Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Majin has been defeated...?

@Legion. My man, you are just too wrong here. I am not in habit of calling someone as wrong or right but you have clearly missed the first chapter.

In the first chapter, he died in a ball of flame while laughing with glee and happiness. He died and when he got reincarnation he happily renounced his old life too, society tell us to care for our family but he gives a damn about it. For him, magic is the only thing in the world.

Guys like him are usually called as psychos or sages throughout the history depending upon the era.

And also, if he did not understood the miasma then he would not have been able to defeat the majin. And if he shows his power everyone will call him to be the king.

Dex-chan lover
yesssss! my shota baby gonna hv fun now! and i love on the last panel where the now cute goat majin be lookin at the ugly saru majin as if he's asking a dumb question 😐

@Legion I agree with you, it's because the MC is really interested and obsessed in magic. So to see enemy magic he need to let others being beaten up and molested. It's certainly shitty MC but mostly ppl here enjoy it ( and of course most ppl here are enjoyed become horny). But I'm still prefer the Mc take an act from the start

This is one way to use an OP MC.
Just let others do the fighting to show how troublesome the baddy is. Once they fail it's the MC's time to make a point about how OP he is.

I did like how the bad guy answered his question, followed by his dumb look.

Power Uploader
@Legion @Ugga We have to understand that MC is magic-strong but physically-weak. The Pazuzu is both strong on its own (being an ancient majin) AND powerful in magic, supplying an endless amount of mana to regenerate his underlings. And, one of the weakness of mage class is you need cover to cast magic.

So, he took the logical way of learning the new magic in order to use it to his advantage. This is only possible while Silpha, Tao and Alberto's armies still last to protect him.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, the token majin spot is already filled, off to oblivion with this new one.

god, i wasnt prepared at all for this chapter. Welp, back to research lab i go

Fed-Kun's army
This series is anime-worthy. I bet they'll make this in the future

Users who are viewing this thread