Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
I have so much ahte for the MC of this story.
He is very stupid, incapable of understanding even the msot simple concepts and of using his skills to their most...

Pretty sure his final evolution is going to be bad dragon. Terrible joke out of the way, reading this is always a treat, wonder when he gets his waifus to meet.
Our mc didnt have any waifu actually. Except black lizard, another head* and a girl from first arc, which is hardly to called them as waifu. Otherwise is treated mc as god or just follower*.

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with spoiler
Hero took Nina as a hostage as he wants MC to be a bit stronger to fight, with a time limit... fail to show up and Nina will be executed (he's probably scheming something).
Ball Rabbit came back and healed Adhoff.
further spoilers from the WN below:
MC resolves to level grind to reach a new evolution.
MC gets back at the sand centipede and also eliminates a whole ant nest to max out his level.

Isn't that dude actually the demon king? Or becoming the demon king. He has got the stats for it and is thoroughly evil. I'd guess in that world a demon king is created like that. There might be a competition to reach the position, and the final one standing will be it. He would eventually develop a skill to command monsters, probably.
this was partially explained earlier, in Chapter 17.
what marks someone as a Demon King is the skill Asura Realm, but this was taken from the MC by the slime, as noted by the Hero. God's Voice then bestows the slime with Status Check and Voice of God skills so that it can become the Demon King in MC's stead.
also...
you kind of got it close with "a competition to reach the position, and the final one standing will be it"... this will be clear at the conclusion of the Hero arc

Dex-chan lover
wow, remember this was very interesting till someone dropped it, read the novel online instead. But it's very welcome to see pictures to the words and revisiting this story. And kinda knowing what's gonna happen, i'm curious how they will adapt it. and excited to see it! Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
its tragic that this is a monthly, guess ill have to try and read the novel again sometime

Dex-chan lover
Yep, he's 100% killing her and evolving due to it.
She's basically dead at this point and he's an evil dragon, dammit.

Dex-chan lover
If the next chapter doesnt see MC get a massive powerup, I'm dropping this. I'm tired of seeing him get bodied every chapter despite him supposedly being a big bad plaguewyrm.
The whole point is that he doesn't want to be evil and that's why he's weaker than normal evil dragons, is it not?

Honestly, it's desapointing how he's a dragon but gets beaten up by random ants and centiped. Called Plague Wyrm but his only plague kill those that stay skin to skin with him for multiple days. Has wings but can't even fly properly. Also a dragon with extra soft skin it seems. Must be some kind of masochisme.

Fed-Kun's army
Hero took Nina as a hostage as he wants MC to be a bit stronger to fight, with a time limit... fail to show up and Nina will be executed (he's probably scheming something).
Ball Rabbit came back and healed Adhoff.
further spoilers from the WN below:
MC resolves to level grind to reach a new evolution.
MC gets back at the sand centipede and also eliminates a whole ant nest to max out his level.

this was partially explained earlier, in Chapter 17.
what marks someone as a Demon King is the skill Asura Realm, but this was taken from the MC by the slime, as noted by the Hero. God's Voice then bestows the slime with Status Check and Voice of God skills so that it can become the Demon King in MC's stead.
also...
you kind of got it close with "a competition to reach the position, and the final one standing will be it"... this will be clear at the conclusion of the Hero arc
I feel useless now. Thank you sir.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, he's 100% killing her and evolving due to it.
She's basically dead at this point and he's an evil dragon, dammit.
That's quite the extreme take there...

Also, Irushia is paralyzed and can't move right now. So, even if he thought of that, he couldn't even do that if he wanted to.

Something far different will happen instead. Won't have to wait too long to see it (if I can stop getting distracted and continue typesetting ch35...:aquadrink:)

Dex-chan lover
It felt like the author kept introducing plots and rarely solve any of them.
This is still very early in the story. The web novel hasn't even reached its conclusion quite yet and is over 700 chapters (each chapter is short though, like 4-5 paragraphs short). If the manga continues religiously following the two novels, then the author will address all plot points in this story, including the overarching main plot of the story that hasn't been revealed yet in the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread