Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
so I'm thinking our dragon will kill Nina and the peach ball to raise his level and evil path letting him evolve to the next level where his curse will be stronger to ensure the hero's death

Honestly, it's desapointing how he's a dragon but gets beaten up by random ants and centiped. Called Plague Wyrm but his only plague kill those that stay skin to skin with him for multiple days. Has wings but can't even fly properly. Also a dragon with extra soft skin it seems. Must be some kind of masochisme.
To be fair, those aren't just "random" ants those are C-ranked monster ants, and about as many of them as he has HP. As to his inability to fly, my guess would be that since he favors rolling everywhere, he's not put the requisite usage into it (or the human form skill) to increase its level to somewhere in the realm of usable.

Dex-chan lover
Dont care. Im not a masochist; i dont enjoy watching the guy i root for getting obliterated at every turn.
Well, to slightly answer your first post:

(Kept spoilers to a minimum)
This is more or less the last time he loses a battle for a long time in the story. I think there is only one other losing battle he has for the remainder of the story if I recall correctly. (He does continue running away from unnecessary fights here and there though, including a fight against his dragon father).

Double-page supporter
Well, to slightly answer your first post:

(Kept spoilers to a minimum)
This is more or less the last time he loses a battle for a long time in the story. I think there is only one other losing battle he has for the remainder of the story if I recall correctly. (He does continue running away from unnecessary fights here and there though, including a fight against his dragon father).
if i remember right, the one you mentioned must be
THAT at the end of Ardesia arc right?
though... i remember
he had some troubles in a certain area after but its not an "ass-handed to him" kind of situation i don't think

Dex-chan lover
if i remember right, the one you mentioned must be
THAT at the end of Ardesia arc right?
though... i remember
he had some troubles in a certain area after but its not an "ass-handed to him" kind of situation i don't think
Well:
I would consider losing a certain very close..."individual" would be considered a big loss, but maybe that's just me. :thonk:
Tis true that he technically didn't lose to that big fella, but it was definitely one of those "I won, but at what cost?" moments.

Double-page supporter
Well:
I would consider losing a certain very close..."individual" would be considered a big loss, but maybe that's just me. :thonk:
Tis true that he technically didn't lose to that big fella, but it was definitely one of those "I won, but at what cost?" moments.
yeah, that's what i meant by
the end of Ardesia arc, that happened there after all, before they had to bail out elsewhere to recover and level up

Fed-Kun's army
So... you have to assume someone interferes right? Cause mc has literally no way of winning, even poison is useless since "hero" has purify and poison res 5

Dex-chan lover
Kudos to the translators. Your work shows itself very well. Translating all that text in the stat panels must've sucked.

I hate when manga introduce characters like these. Authors of stories I've previously read always seem to drag them out just to underline the cruelty, even when they spent lots of time building them up already like this guy, so I'm expecting another four issues just of this asshole being a cruel piece of shit.

Hoping this post ages badly.
Spoiler without spoiling anything:

Evil Human Irushia gets the right amount of screen time he should. No more, no less.

Vague spoiler:
Look forward to the end of this arc.

Anyways, nice to see the mangaka do a great job showing just how vile Human Irushia is. I hope they can do well with future characters.(I am REALLY hoping this manga doesn't fall prey to the adaptation curse where they speedrun the story for no reason. Some things are vital in stories to slow down and take your time on.(so far things are alright))

Users who are viewing this thread