Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot ! Take your time, your health is more important.

We (or at least I) are not pressured by time. The story will finish in a few years. I'll not cry because some chapters are a bit late.

MC is very lucky to have pulled it of !

But he know where he can find LOT of XP... Underground...

I wish him even better luck against the ants ! He'll need it.

Double-page supporter
Thank you very much for your effort in getting this translated and out to everyone.

With that said, HOLY SHAZBA talk about an explosive ending to a fight! Bravo for using the bug’s power against itself. The dragon’s out here doing his part.

Dex-chan lover
"It's gonna be tough as shit, but if nothing else, it's worth a shot."
It's not like he's got a lot of other shots to call.

Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker.

Yeah, some invertebrates have a tendency to look alive for longer than they actually are. Worms in particular. And some can still survive something like this. Both parts. Though they can still starve before that even if they technically can regenerate.

Did you expect it to learn anything considering what you just tricked it to do and your reasoning for believing it would work?

This should be a decent experience bump.

But not decent enough.

Apologies for the delay! Both myself (typesetter) and the translator got bogged down with our IRL jobs and couldn't work on this for a while.
Life comes first.

Dex-chan lover
@Clad95150 Is there a soonish set ending for this manga? I randomly looked at the wiki for the series. And there's just so much stuff.

@xboxbam I concur, Readers should be fine with the delay. You're doing this on your own time, so your own lives and life come first. I understand the desire to apologize for missing an expected deadline, but never feel any guilt for making sure you're doing well.

Yay, a new chapter! This is one of those mangas that never fails to entertain me! Love it!

Big thanks to everyone involved in translating, great work! Absolutely a job well done!

Users who are viewing this thread