Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@Etesian to be fair, it may be useless in this instance if he doesn't get any support skills right away AND at a sufficient level. After this arc, he may rethink about the support dragon and actually utilize it as his next evolution, considering it sets up as a friendly dragon, something he wants in the first place.

Thanks for the hard work till this point! And thanks for the new peeps picking it up!

Dex-chan lover
@Boomburst It seems like the ideal choice for what he wants going forward. Just, not super useful right this second. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if he has to pick something else to pull through this arc somehow, but given that he got a choice like that up the evolution tree from his current form? He'll probably get other decent ones for his ultimate desires down the line unless this was the end of the line, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@Byakko it seems your link was removed. Did you link to their site or an aggregator? Their site is PTScans dot com.

At this rate, the villagers will already be dead before the rock dragon comes.

Thank you very much for this blessing VK scans.

I like the first three but the artificial dragon is the best as it looks like a humanoid and if you have many OP equipment (think of disgaea with 6+ equipment with max stats) wielding a fusileer, shield, spear, sword, and bola/nets.
Though for the story, he will undoubtedly pick the dark draconian

And thus, the tale of ubre comes to an end. Through his heroic intervention he revived the forgotten Isekai and ensured that it would live, supported by a strong group of knights under the name of VK Scans.

May this man be forever known for his defiance in the face of dropped manga translations.

Dex-chan lover
i hope this group claim doesn't turn to a deadlock. you know, things like "oh you can't use that IP since we still own it even though we have done basically nothing productive with it for the last 3 years" (looking at you The9. you know you killed Firefall, you murderers)

Users who are viewing this thread