Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta - Ibara no Dragon Road - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

tenor.gif

Contributor
Horrible, 21 days and we get this garbage were every little sentence that isn't in a text bubble is deleted... and even the translation is very questionable...

Group Leader
Feels good to get a new chapter :)
Glad the SFX got translated, only needs to put the spread pages together.
Thanks for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
@Izaya_Onisai There is some incorrectly placed text from typesetting as well. As an example, page 12, the bottom two panels have their texts swapped place, causing the flow of conversation weird.

Edit: It was page 8, I made a mistake and typed the chapter number instead.

every time i see any character say things like "i cant kill him hes still human" i scratch my head like , so what ? whats so special about being human you dont mind killing any other species but humans are a problem just because they are the same as you, because they can beg you to spare their life and a pig cant ? a human life is just as worthless as any other

Double-page supporter
@ShinSekai The morality of a normie who does their everyday life in peace with normal relationship and normal life couldn't be compared with us who isekai weeb whose seen the worst of human kind could do. At the very least I only wish for those normies to adapt in this kind of world and not to be in denial.

I'd rather have waited for a good release than have the experience ruined by this trash translation. I don't know if this is a snipe or a pick up, but if you're not even going to try then gtfo.

This was a pretty bad translation, would have rather waited longer for better quality.

Group Leader
"Bad Dragon used Status Probing. It's Super Effective!"

Dex-chan lover
oh, a new group take over? how many mangas under VK Scans name

*click VK Scans*
*see one manga*

will that explain the bad translation
wait my filter chapter languages is setting on English maybe i am wrong and they have other work
*setting to all languages*
*see one manga*
(-_-)
*click block group*

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up VK. The translation was good as far as I could tell. I cant speak about the accuracy but there was nothing that made the chapter tough to get through.

Hahahah, Stupid Shounen character. That's what you get for thinking you can save the day without killing a villain.

Users who are viewing this thread