Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta - Ibara no Dragon Road - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
@Marrdreg: Did you not see them trying to stop Dawes ("We can do this, we can stop Dawes") >after< he was flattened to a pancake two pages earlier?

Dex-chan lover
That egg smash was brutal

@findy123456
I disagree. He made a point that he would be okay with killing if not for the fact that Dawes was being controlled. He was just being greedy trying to save Dawes as well as everyone else, which cost him a great deal. Assuming this is well written I doubt he'd ever make the same mistake in the future.

Thanks for translating but I could barely understand what was going on in the chapter at all. Not sure if it's the authors fault since I couldnt follow along with the panels either...

Dex-chan lover
this is a good manga. but why TF is it so...black and white?

Dex-chan lover
"translation"

come on you guys, I can get more coherent results by just running the raws through google translate. "Drunk Poison Nails", seriously? It's "Paralyzing Claws".

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scans but the order of some pages seems wrong is like for page 18 where MC say "here I go again" when it's the first time he attack the dragon. And page 19 that is out of place.

Dex-chan lover
i think the art is a little hard to understand the actions, and like people said, one of the pages could be out of order. the child got rescued and dawes got crushed, then later he's alive and is still holding the child hostage.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk if the artist is being lazy with so much black shading, but I feel like it ruins ‘popularity. ‘

Good chapter. Thanks.

Aggregator gang
The correct page order is (from the raw):
1-3
4-12
15-16
13-14
17-18
20-24

So 19 is the only one way out of place. The others are mostly just swapped.
The translation is a bit rough, but nothing I couldn't figure out. I'm sure someone will come along and fix the page order eventually.

Double-page supporter
Maybe now our little MC grows up a bit and doesn't stop from killing the enemy when it needs to be killed.

Dex-chan lover
@Euro_PURO Because I think the translation is shit, I have to do it myself? What a load of crap. I'll say the chapters bad if it's bad, just because someone put out a chapter doesn't mean I'm obligated to worship them.
Any proofreader who actually read this chapter should have noticed the errors even without looking at the raws.

Among all the negativity, i like this series and appreciate the upload even if it aint perfect

Users who are viewing this thread