Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta - Ibara no Dragon Road - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
I'm used to LH and I've read lolimamoritai translations, this is completely fine.

>fuck up translation
>fuck up typeset
>completely ignore spreads, even though they don't require any effort at all, scans being digital and all
>yet spend a lot of time redrawing sfx
For what purpose?

Aggregator gang
Okay, this chapter was quite hard to read, especially the spreads got really confusing since they are not stitched together.
And WHY some of those names?

@Vickyboi I mean, that's not fair. Compared to lolimamoritai, this is Mozart-level. Like comparing literal shit to cheap microwaved pizza.

This translation is barely even a translation. I hope this chapter gets translated by someone who can actually speak English and Japanese.

I've seen worse translations for sure but turning "Calamity Dragon" into "Bad Dragon" is inexcusable

Group Leader
Not sure if Google Translation is better or worse than this.

Still, thanks for the chapter... I guess.

This was hard to read. Thank you for the chapter, but I would appreciate it if it could make better sense.

I'm also with others who very much prefer Calamity Dragon.

Double-page supporter
To all you fucking complainers here, if you dont fucking like the translation, THAT YOUR GETTING FOR FREE I MIGHT ADD, do it your fucking selves, he/they worked on this show some appreciation and stop being ENTITLED ASS HATS

So, pg19 should be pg3 (I'm counting the spread as 2a, 2b) and pg22 has the gem "paralyzing poison claes". It's a fatfinger, but I'm actually enjoying saying it. It's just silly.

RAWR. Beware my paralyzing poison claes!! 😆

Dex-chan lover
If you are going to save anyone you can't ever hesitate.

Dex-chan lover
it's going to be one of those "MC is a human transformed into a monster and because he used to be humans he holds all human lives sacred and will under no circumstances kill another human while massacring non humans and monsters non stop without a second thought" stories isn't it?...

@Mangon Not everyone shares the "doing something for free implies immunity from criticism" mentality. And swearing doesn't reinforce the argument, either.

@Doomer You're forgetting that he has a friend in a monster and he has the monkeys that helped him too. So no, he doesn't kill every monster, only the ones that are hostile to him. I'm pretty sure as the story goes on there's also going to be evil humans. He's only hesitating to kill Dawes because he's being manipulated.

Users who are viewing this thread