Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 32

Aggregator gang
The hero sounds like the kind of person who wont kill her but use her as a hostage to make irishu get rid of people he doesnt like. Nothing better then blaming a monster right?
Well the "hero" stole what was to be Irushia's actual body (if I'm remembering correctly) so its safe to say he's a jerk.

Dex-chan lover
dropped, not interested anymore with this series... ugly tensura wannabe, just like the other reincarnation as a monster or object that evolving, this one too much bullshit like that Vending machine. the Sword reincarnation much much better than this shit even tho i already dropped that one too

Dex-chan lover
A spine isn't usually that rigid. I thought it was some ant limb or something.

So she planned on doing what cats supposedly do. When they're about to die, they go off on their own to die alone.

The hero would definitely try to kill her before being willing to cure her. To be honest, I would bet that the hero has every intention on killing the old guy the 1st chance he gets.
Hero in name only.

Double-page supporter
I need spoilers, thank you. heavy spoilers....
I'll put spoilers in several parts as it reveals more of the story and you can decide where to stop.

Port town was a lie so that Nina can die with Irushia instead of returning to civilization. Adhoff finds both of them and engages Irushia in a fight.
Adhoff realizes Irushia isn't actually bad but the Hero interferes and forces Irushia to fight by abducting Nina and threatening to kill her.
Irushia farms XP with the little time he has, evolves into a new form to take on the Hero.
Irushia fights the Hero in Harenae, and it comes out that the Hero murdered Adhoff's brother and fiance to manipulate him (this part might have come earlier).
Hero is defeated, Adhoff delivers the killing blow, Irushia gains a sacred skill. Irushia learns about a country that treats beastfolk equally, and drops Nina and Ball Rabbit there before continuing elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
I'll put spoilers in several parts as it reveals more of the story and you can decide where to stop.

Port town was a lie so that Nina can die with Irushia instead of returning to civilization. Adhoff finds both of them and engages Irushia in a fight.
Adhoff realizes Irushia isn't actually bad but the Hero interferes and forces Irushia to fight by abducting Nina and threatening to kill her.
Irushia farms XP with the little time he has, evolves into a new form to take on the Hero.
Irushia fights the Hero in Harenae, and it comes out that the Hero murdered Adhoff's brother and fiance to manipulate him (this part might have come earlier).
Hero is defeated, Adhoff delivers the killing blow, Irushia gains a sacred skill. Irushia learns about a country that treats beastfolk equally, and drops Nina and Ball Rabbit there before continuing elsewhere.
good spoiler, thanks

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Nina NO!

Alright, I've figured it out. I know what'll happen next. MC will fight something big and scary, like whatever those bones belonged to, and then level up a ton and evolve. And he'll evolve into a healing dragon, and he'll heal Nina and everything will be ok! And since the "hero" is looking for a plague wyrm and not a healing dragon, that problem will mostly be solved too! Then he takes Nina and Ball Rabbit and finds a way home to the friendly girl and the best girl, poison lizard, and everyone lives happily ever after!

Why yes, I AM in denial, thank you for noticing.

Dex-chan lover
OH NO.... WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT SHITTY PORT TOWN???? Anywaysss.... THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I have no faith in the hero my faith is in Ball Rabbit learning holy magic and curing her after they kill the hero

Dex-chan lover

Based Spoiler Bro, thank you for sparing my heart, here's hoping she makes it through

Dex-chan lover
large.The_Saddest.png.233d3fc052707ffaff7c55af89c4e39e.png

Dex-chan lover

I hope you don't lie. It's exactly what I had in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread