Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~

Well, this is new

Reincarnate as Dragon but life as Human and fight like Human, using fist and body tackle

You know, Kumo desu ga Nani ka, right??
Just don't compare them.

Why couldn't he let it hit? He could have just carried her away with his broken speed or flew off. Blocking it was literally the worst possible move there; the slime even admitted that he can't catch up to him.

Dex-chan lover
Phew, looks like we got ch.17 out before the next chapter came out. 😅

aw i thought the main character would be the girl when I read the description and saw the cover :( mehhhh

Same vibe as Kumo desu ga nanika but a bit all over the place, nice read still and will be following.

I like that he os a bringer of calamity but he has the little hero ability. Also I'm curious of what the girl is going to do.

Supporter
@Jdsgamer the raws are out, but translating this particular manga is a very informal process. There've only been 17 chapters, but 7 different groups have already taken a crack at it!

comments are positive and synopsis is interesting too bad there arent alot of chapters

the isekai manga about a spider but dragon and a little shittier version

Dex-chan lover
The art is terrible for this kind of manga. Super dark, messy and zoomed in are a no go for battle manga. The pace is way to fast too. He gained like 30+ level and evolved 2 times in the 1st few chaps and feels like its trying way to hard to copy im a spider so what, but failing miserably.

Users who are viewing this thread