Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~

Dex-chan lover
A sea of sand!? Could it be...is he in Davy Jones' locker (a.k.a. the great beyong)?

please continue to translate this manga, its really good

-edit: never mind it already caught up with the raws
https://rawdevart.com/comic/tensei-shitara-dragon-no-tamago-datta-saikyou-igai-mezasa-nee/
i dont seem to see any new chapters of the raw, they haven't release anything this year :<

The art of this manga is stunning and highly stylized. While the story from the original author is lacking, the mangaka's drawing makes up for the story lack in spades.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Kumo desu the lesser
No, but really, though I dunno if this came first or later, it's like they took spider and got rid of all the soul and fun goofiness it had
Still the art is bretty fugging gud and maybe it will pick up aafter following the first few chapters of kumo almost beat for beat

reu

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I just binged it to chapter 10
This shit starts slow but gets good real fast, might be a 10/10, though it really does follow kumo almost beat for beat

Dex-chan lover
@xeno77 yeah I've way too many manga's get axed. especially getting axed on a cliffhanger pisses me off to no end, so much worse than rush endings.

Someone told me later in the novel this turns into pottery lessons with a dragon and gets really boring, is that true??

The protagonists personality is none existent, it is kinda like all the author used was "vaguely like a girl" for their inspiration, and we actually don't have solid proof the protagonist is a girl. The rest of the story is pretty good though, and the translators are doing their best so 9/10!

Why did he take calamity dragon the other versions could’ve had a better result but “human transformation” is a better skill huh from some comments I’m seeing
he doesn’t even turn into a human

Users who are viewing this thread