Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Ch. 78 - Silent Anger

Dex-chan lover
The series is violent and so is the real world. Okay? And?

As AnotherDuck said, it was a one-off throwaway panel; only used as cheap shock factor to establish the bad guy (who has already been established as the bad guy) is, in fact, the bad guy, and you shouldn't like him because he does this.
Might as well have named him 'Evil McEvilface'
"The series is violent and so is the real world. Okay? And?"
...and the series are consistently doesn't ever shy away from extreme violence and all that stuff happened in real world. so how come it's "over the top" ?

", it was a one-off throwaway panel"
it's really not, it's estabilished he doesn't really see them as "human" even the butler questioned his action. so even for evil standard, he's really disgusting.

"only used as cheap shock factor to establish the bad guy "
that's a cheap way to look at anything if that how you see literal everything, "oh it's a cheap way to estabilished edgy world" "oh it's a cheap way to show the already strong character steamrolled the bad guy" "oh it's the cheap way to show culinary skill because of her goddess blessing" it goes on, literaly you can apply this dumb logic for everything if you find something slightly distasteful.

"and you shouldn't like him because he does this"
god, as if you snored throughtout the 78 chapter, almost every Villain are one dimensionaly evil beyond saving. the only villain we actually sympathize are the lich king since he's largely also a victim
you act like this is the first time the author making the villain commit atrocity and you all shocked violence happened.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
3qjcil.png
Evil is fun. You get to go around doing evil things all day long. Choose evil and you get free cookies.​

Dex-chan lover
and suddenly "oh its over the top because the author want to potray him as piece of shit" when a lot worse happened in the series.
It's not "and suddenly". It's been one of the main weaknesses of the manga since the start.

that's a cheap way to look at anything if that how you see literal everything,
That's a cheap way to make an argument. Exaggerations and strawmen.

you act like this is the first time the author making the villain commit atrocity and you all shocked violence happened.
No, you act as if we act like that.

If you want to argue, argue. Don't bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Its just a yawn at this point.
If the next villain says he kicks puppies that would be very evil.
I generally like this manga but, yeah, something like what happened in this chapter is usually used to establish an evil character as evil, not to reinforce that they're evil after a few chapters of showing everybody how evil they are.
Rape-Torture-Slave-Killing is more effective at establishing a villain (though overplayed) when it's your introduction to them; not when it's just another drop in the bucket of reasons to hate a guy.

Dex-chan lover
It's not "and suddenly". It's been one of the main weaknesses of the manga since the start.

That's a cheap way to make an argument. Exaggerations and strawmen.

No, you act as if we act like that.

If you want to argue, argue. Don't bullshit.
"It's not "and suddenly". It's been one of the main weaknesses of the manga since the start."
can you show me the post you criticize the exact critism you had on other post ? i'll wait
you can just bullshit your way "it's the problem since day 1" crap without any evidence, so just show me its your major criticsm since day 1

"That's a cheap way to make an argument. Exaggerations and strawmen."
It's really not, you really just say stupid shit and ignoring everything i said huh ?

"No, you act as if we act like that."
really? you gonna use this when i can just scroll up and see everything with my own eyes ?

<<Really? Killing female slaves while fucking them? No matter how much of a piece of shit you are... Is there really any necessity or benefit in doing that?>>
<<My problem is that I'm just hating the manga overall instead.
Scumbag rape-murdering slaves in order to establish him as a bad guy... it's so over the top and I lose interest.>>
<<It doesn't work that well if it's too over the top. It's a short throwaway scene that only serves that specific purpose. It's as subtle as the use of the word Evil in this chapter.>>
<< it was a one-off throwaway panel; only used as cheap shock factor to establish the bad guy>>

"No, you act as if we act like that,If you want to argue, argue. Don't bullshit."
it's you right ? you didn't even tackle my point in anyway now you just say stupid shit like this because you can't argue and doesn't have real argument.
atleast the other guy have a decency to actually address my point

can you actually tackle my argument every each one of them point by point ? you are big boy right ? shouldn't be hard

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
3qjcil.png
Evil is fun. You get to go around doing evil things all day long. Choose evil and you get free cookies.​
Honestly, I'd prefer if they were this level of mustache twirlers since then that would feel like parodic in intent and I might get a laugh or two out of it.
Instead, we get these cardboard cutouts that we must "take very seriously," and thus get a big dose of catharsis when Fran turns them into minced meat. Like I said before it's become a little tiresome since it's been rinse & repeat for ages. I want to get back to Fran hanging out with or meeting new colorful friends, and the silly cooking contest thing.
Maybe these enemies will redeem themselves and there will be a truly fearsome opponent for Fran in the group. The fight with Valuza was good and led to her growing as a fighter, but I'm not holding my breath based on the showing so far.

Dex-chan lover
can you show me the post you criticize the exact critism you had on other post ? i'll wait
I'll do that once you've shown where I've declared I will always point out each and every flaw I notice. I'll wait.

Actually, I went back to check to see what I commented on back then, and I noticed you were strawmanning, bullshitting, and insulting back then too. So I'll just say you've gotten the response you deserve, and you've not proven anything, so I don't need to counter anything. Bye.

Dex-chan lover
I'll do that once you've shown where I've declared I will always point out each and every flaw I notice. I'll wait.

Actually, I went back to check to see what I commented on back then, and I noticed you were strawmanning, bullshitting, and insulting back then too. So I'll just say you've gotten the response you deserve, and you've not proven anything, so I don't need to counter anything. Bye.
"I've declared I will always point out each and every flaw I notice."
ah classic dodging, im not surprise. and i also not suprise you cant tackle any of my point, i clearly said that you had no argument so you came up with bullshit.
so i'm 100% right on the money ? you dodging this shit doesn't matter because you actually proof my point lmao

"and I noticed you were strawmanning, bullshitting, and insulting back then too"
can you point out where i did any of this ? lmao

"So I'll just say you've gotten the response you deserve, and you've not proven anything, so I don't need to counter anything. Bye."
oh no worries i didn't expect you to, because when i see you type like a schizo overdosing on xanax i already knew what kind of intelegence stored inside your noodle.
you have no real argument, you can't argue, and you just write random nonesense like a moron. so i'll just quote you because the projection and lack of self-awarness is so funny

"If you want to argue, argue. Don't bullshit."

oh also this part truly headache inducing lmao, mf really type like a redditor
<<
Modern kitty look is cute.

"This is no ordinary wound. It's an Evil wound."
Evil is bad, mmkay.

Interfere with food = DEATH by angy kitten.

Killing slave girls. Because nothing else spells Evil as well as that.

Is there any phrase relating to those people that doesn't contain the word "Evil"? Evil Smash, Evil Magic, Evil Water, Evil God, Evil Wound, Evil Skill Evil Edge, Evil Energy, Evil Art Evil Jump...

Rat != Cat.>>

Dex-chan lover
"I've declared I will always point out each and every flaw I notice."
ah classic dodging, im not surprise. and i also not suprise you cant tackle any of my point, i clearly said that you had no argument so you came up with bullshit.
so i'm 100% right on the money ? you dodging this shit doesn't matter because you actually proof my point lmao

"and I noticed you were strawmanning, bullshitting, and insulting back then too"
can you point out where i did any of this ? lmao

"So I'll just say you've gotten the response you deserve, and you've not proven anything, so I don't need to counter anything. Bye."
oh no worries i didn't expect you to, because when i see you type like a schizo overdosing on xanax i already knew what kind of intelegence stored inside your noodle.
you have no real argument, you can't argue, and you just write random nonesense like a moron. so i'll just quote you because the projection and lack of self-awarness is so funny

"If you want to argue, argue. Don't bullshit."

oh also this part truly headache inducing lmao, mf really type like a redditor
<<
Modern kitty look is cute.

"This is no ordinary wound. It's an Evil wound."
Evil is bad, mmkay.

Interfere with food = DEATH by angy kitten.

Killing slave girls. Because nothing else spells Evil as well as that.

Is there any phrase relating to those people that doesn't contain the word "Evil"? Evil Smash, Evil Magic, Evil Water, Evil God, Evil Wound, Evil Skill Evil Edge, Evil Energy, Evil Art Evil Jump...

Rat != Cat.>>
The amount of irony that's completely lost on you...

Dex-chan lover
which one ?
oh god, i hope you are not his alt account because he's too much pussy to actually face me directly
lmao
If you spent even one second to think before you write you'd realize how stupid your theory is.

And you want an example? Sure. "because when i see you type like a schizo overdosing on xanax i already knew what kind of intelegence stored inside your noodle." Have you seen how YOU write? Are you THAT oblivious? That guy is 100x more coherent than you could ever dream to be. A drunken dumbass would be more coherent than you.

The dude actually thinks before he writes, unlike you. So it's very ironic of you to talk about his typing and intelligence that way.

Dex-chan lover
If you spent even one second to think before you write you'd realize how stupid your theory is.

And you want an example? Sure. "because when i see you type like a schizo overdosing on xanax i already knew what kind of intelegence stored inside your noodle." Have you seen how YOU write? Are you THAT oblivious? That guy is 100x more coherent than you could ever dream to be. A drunken dumbass would be more coherent than you.

The dude actually thinks before he writes, unlike you. So it's very ironic of you to talk about his typing and intelligence that way.
"Have you seen how YOU write? Are you THAT oblivious?"
where did i go wrong ? i ask for confirmation and evidence he can't give any ? are you sane yourself ?

"That guy is 100x more coherent "
ok point out where he's coherent and actually form a sentence that actually tackle my point in any way ? should be easy right ? he's 100x smarter than me

"A drunken dumbass would be more coherent than you."
ouch

"The dude actually thinks before he writes, unlike you"
oh boi, it is his alt account. no sane person would actually make this claim lmao

"So it's very ironic of you to talk about his typing and intelligence that way."
ok let me see, i made a several point about how much the attrocity actually happened in real world and how much happened in this manga so saying it's over the top is nonsense
i made a lot of example that you can actually fact check inside the manga
i made a point how much consistency of the villain being evil one dimensional so it's not really a shock value to do this when worse already happened

while him
saying what im saying is BS and strawman, he can't answer
saying that its criticsm he had since the start of series, i ask for proof he dodge it and can't give any
i ask him to actually tackle my point but he can't

so i ask you once more, you serious ?

Dex-chan lover
"Have you seen how YOU write? Are you THAT oblivious?"
where did i go wrong ? i ask for confirmation and evidence he can't give any ? are you sane yourself ?

"That guy is 100x more coherent "
ok point out where he's coherent and actually form a sentence that actually tackle my point in any way ? should be easy right ? he's 100x smarter than me

"A drunken dumbass would be more coherent than you."
ouch

"The dude actually thinks before he writes, unlike you"
oh boi, it is his alt account. no sane person would actually make this claim lmao

"So it's very ironic of you to talk about his typing and intelligence that way."
ok let me see, i made a several point about how much the attrocity actually happened in real world and how much happened in this manga so saying it's over the top is nonsense
i made a lot of example that you can actually fact check inside the manga
i made a point how much consistency of the villain being evil one dimensional so it's not really a shock value to do this when worse already happened

while him
saying what im saying is BS and strawman, he can't answer
saying that its criticsm he had since the start of series, i ask for proof he dodge it and can't give any
i ask him to actually tackle my point but he can't

so i ask you once more, you serious ?
With the tone you give from the getgo towards any critics, you already make yourself not worth answering to.

"well since you live in lalaland i guess i'll ruined your day a lil bit, since you think it's so over the top"

That was your first reply to someone who simply had an opinion.

Why should anyone bother to properly go through every point you make when this is how you write?

You're so impolite and defensive, and you can't have a proper conversation. You jump straight to being rude and insulting. So how about you learn how to have a proper discussion or just fuck right off?

Dex-chan lover
Really? Killing female slaves while fucking them? No matter how much of a piece of shit you are... Is there really any necessity or benefit in doing that?

Fucking hell, I really hope they kill him.
Both from a character writing perspective and the character as a person. Nope, really wish the author stopped doing edgy shit like that to make them more villainous. I'd think being a secret satanist would be enough edge, but nah gotta make him a remorseless murderer too.

Dex-chan lover
Both from a character writing perspective and the character as a person. Nope, really wish the author stopped doing edgy shit like that to make them more villainous. I'd think being a secret satanist would be enough edge, but nah gotta make him a remorseless murderer too.
Like... He should of at least stuck to ONE OR THE OTHER. Why both was basically my question xD And not just both, but both AT THE SAME TIME. He fuck-murdered them.

Dex-chan lover
With the tone you give from the getgo towards any critics, you already make yourself not worth answering to.

"well since you live in lalaland i guess i'll ruined your day a lil bit, since you think it's so over the top"

That was your first reply to someone who simply had an opinion.

Why should anyone bother to properly go through every point you make when this is how you write?

You're so impolite and defensive, and you can't have a proper conversation. You jump straight to being rude and insulting. So how about you learn how to have a proper discussion or just fuck right off?
"With the tone you give from the getgo towards any critics"
ah yes the tone, so he can be dismisive and be an asshole but i can't clapback ? like you serious?

"That was your first reply to someone who simply had an opinion."
ah that one, it's cold but its the truth. i didn't say anything rude and just make sarcastic wink wink comment.
that's too much for you ? really ?

"You're so impolite and defensive, and you can't have a proper conversation"
well i can't i have conversation because last two guy i tried to have conversation with are dismissive,liar,defensive,asshole,piece of work
so what am i supposed to do about that ? when im more direct than anything, you and other guy saying the same shit to not actually make a conversation with me.

"You jump straight to being rude and insulting"
i didn't

"So how about you learn how to have a proper discussion or just fuck right off?"
so how about you learn how to being honest,proper,gentleman like or just fuck off ?

first you accuse me i can't see the irony of my argument, i proof you wrong

you move the goal post saying nothing i said are incoherent,i can't think before i type,and i can't say nothing about intelegence of someone and guess what ? i proof you wrong again

now you move the goal post again, it's about my tone and mannerism right now ? like seriously fuck off
you really trying to gasping for the last straw when i proof you are wrong few times now and don't have decency to admit that you are wrong and saying it was all bullshit
and now you trying to teach me a manner ? lmao

"The amount of irony that's completely lost on you" this word truly reflect on yourself, absolutely disgusting

Dex-chan lover
"With the tone you give from the getgo towards any critics"
ah yes the tone, so he can be dismisive and be an asshole but i can't clapback ? like you serious?

"That was your first reply to someone who simply had an opinion."
ah that one, it's cold but its the truth. i didn't say anything rude and just make sarcastic wink wink comment.
that's too much for you ? really ?

"You're so impolite and defensive, and you can't have a proper conversation"
well i can't i have conversation because last two guy i tried to have conversation with are dismissive,liar,defensive,asshole,piece of work
so what am i supposed to do about that ? when im more direct than anything, you and other guy saying the same shit to not actually make a conversation with me.

"You jump straight to being rude and insulting"
i didn't

"So how about you learn how to have a proper discussion or just fuck right off?"
so how about you learn how to being honest,proper,gentleman like or just fuck off ?

first you accuse me i can't see the irony of my argument, i proof you wrong

you move the goal post saying nothing i said are incoherent,i can't think before i type,and i can't say nothing about intelegence of someone and guess what ? i proof you wrong again

now you move the goal post again, it's about my tone and mannerism right now ? like seriously fuck off
you really trying to gasping for the last straw when i proof you are wrong few times now and don't have decency to admit that you are wrong and saying it was all bullshit
and now you trying to teach me a manner ? lmao

"The amount of irony that's completely lost on you" this word truly reflect on yourself, absolutely disgusting
Did you even see who you gave that tone to btw? You started being an asshole first, just so you know.

Your reply that I quoted was your reply towards Narha, not AnotherDuck, who YOU engaged with first.

I'm saying you're generally the first one to start being an asshole. You're not the one "clapping back."

Dex-chan lover
Did you even see who you gave that tone to btw? You started being an asshole first, just so you know.

Your reply that I quoted was your reply towards Narha, not AnotherDuck, who YOU engaged with first.

I'm saying you're generally the first one to start being an asshole. You're not the one "clapping back."
"Did you even see who you gave that tone to btw? You started being an asshole first, just so you know"
i did, i even confirm who i did say that to, and no i'm not being and asshole. stop trying to dodge the conversation with this crap it' embarassing

"Your reply that I quoted was your reply towards Narha, not AnotherDuck, who YOU engaged with first"
you can't read, you absolutely can't read. how about you learn how to read ?

"I'm saying you're generally the first one to start being an asshole. You're not the one "clapping back.""
ok 101 lesson from komachi-sensei here, lesson 1 for today "LEARN HOW TO FUCKING READ"

>ah yes the tone, so he can be dismisive and be an asshole but i can't clapback ? like you serious?
This is meant to the duck guy, because i thought you talk about him. but literally on next sentence...

>ah that one, it's cold but its the truth. i didn't say anything rude and just make sarcastic wink wink comment
i clearly know who you talking about, it's the very first guy i reply on this thread. huge indication im talking about it being sarcastic instead clapping back on rude asshole.

and dink donk, you still not apologizing to me for being wrong and dismissive.
where's your manner, boy ?

Users who are viewing this thread