Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Truth by Falsehood

Dex-chan lover
Hm, hadn't thought of that. With skill sharing they can both use it, and that means Fran can actually acquire special skills she could use even if she couldn't activate any of his for whatever reason. If they ever find a really powerful defense skill it'll probably be better for her to steal it since he can remain conscious even broken into pieces and just use recovery magic.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is the big moon a crescent moon while the others are full? The light source is the same. Bruh

Aggregator gang
Skilltaker is more powerful than I thought! So for each activation of it, each one of them can steal a skill, that's pretty cool!

fellas her dad is a-legit on her back. and he is sheathed. don't make him come outta there.

Dex-chan lover
fran being a 100-year-old noble is about as much of an oxymoron as danny brown “doing cocaine responsibly.”

Double-page supporter
"He might be on to us"
You think? Especially when he notices he's missing his most important skill and has no one else to suspect but an extremely suspicious child that beat a greater demon solo.

Why is the crescent moon see through? the resto of the moon is still there, why do i see stars.....

Dex-chan lover
Fran is smart, and master is understanding.. good! :>

Elegant courtroom Fran hehehe :>

@kuro0102

Pay2Win bastards with dummy boosters.

Double-page supporter
I love how the girl is not a soft girl. She can probably kill people without batting an eye if needs to.

She defeated the boss but the guild has to take the corpse?? Wtf honestly if she wasn’t getting money from it the guild would just be hindering her

Users who are viewing this thread