Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Demonic Wolf Summoning

Double-page supporter
fb5.gif

Contributor
Only 1 little chapter aftyer 3 months, LH should prioritize good isekai like this.

I was just thinking it had been a while since the last swordad chapter. Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion A quick google search yeilded that urushi is a laquer finished pottery, usually a dark to near black colored bowls and the like

Fed-Kun's army
the next chapter will be the final chapter to decide if i should continue to read it. if fran receives helps i'll drop the manga. if fran try to be independent before the sword gets there i'll continue to read it. really really hate characters who don't put effort in their growth. the only reason why she's able to do what she do is because of the sword..much like all MC they always get some crazy boost in talent that would make things super easy for them. now put some effort fran! show me what you can do without the damn sword! prove me wrong..?

Update. Read if you plan to response to me
I don't want to see a boss kill from Fran however I do want to see some retaliation to show her determination as a fighter-using what she learned so far WITHOUT the sword until the sword comes to help her out. I made my call already. If she works for her survival until help arrives I'll continue to read it but if the sword got there before she can do anything. It's drop.

Users who are viewing this thread