Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - The Nuisance of the Sea

I love that Midgårdsormen is used instead of Jormungandr! Although the å is not capitalized (Å)

Dex-chan lover
Big worm was actually just chilling. Only a coincidence that it was near the ship. That's why in all that time it never actually attacks...

Dex-chan lover
I hope this monster is not a stepping stone for Fran to level up faster and become too OP.
It will be great if the author just making them get the experience of how vast the world is and so many creature that near impossible to stand with right after they beat something so strong like the lich in floating labyrinth.

Dex-chan lover
So wait, why is the manga using midgardsormen when the LN uses midgardsormr? I mean it's all the same thing in the end, but you know, semantics and all.

Dex-chan lover
Hope he just flies through all the hearts. Why bother trying to proc instant death when you can just cut straight to the heart of the matter? Also, Fran is still best daughter.

Dex-chan lover
From head to the tail, should have done that with their first giga drill attack.

Dex-chan lover
@marcyvq @Kevadu - I think Master at least managed to distract the worm from the ship.

@Kurbo - more like, That Annoying Turtle Boss that needs to be fought over 20 hours by a huge raid of players.

@ambicatus
There is another sea monster, Leviathan, that is so awesome there is only one of it. It mostly eats these Midgard worms. Apparently, high regeneration means a single Midgard worm can last a long time.

Double-page supporter
It's sad this manga is so bad lately, let Fran fight, no one wants to see some sword flying around, and i hope this doesn't end as another deus ex machina situation

Dex-chan lover
Oh crap, gotta avoid the digestive juice! -> why not jump straight into its mouth

Fed-Kun's army
good chapter too bad for the speed at which they're being translated... See you all next month (hopefully...)

Users who are viewing this thread