Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 59 - Despair and Hope

Dex-chan lover
Hurry and do your magic Rimuru; most of us can’t wait to see
The carnage. It’s simply delightful what he does to those human swine, their king (especially the king), and the demon lord who helped instigate this. Of course, there is a ‘big bad’ to this story who is a huge colossal shit, but that’s way into the future.

That's where I'm glad I read spoilers months ago. It kinda lessened the emotional impact... 😔

Dex-chan lover
god damn.

personally i think its amazing how mc able to keep calm and not go berserk.

Double-page supporter
NOOOO not my waifu Shion... WHY HER !?
no more Shion lap scenes (╥_╥)
i demand bloodbath or gonna drop this manga...
is this
death
permanent, please someone spoil it.

Dex-chan lover
..... wait,

is this the first iteration of the timeline where Rimuru went berserk and waged war? I mean, in the WN, he pretty much revived Shion and the undead army right after he knew they were dead.

But, then again, in that version, Rimuru didn't fight Hinata.

Am I remembering it wrong or does the manga deviate?

Aggregator gang
The fact that Rimuru's magic is strong enough to crack his mask even when he restrains himself is awesome. I can't wait to see this in the anime.

Dex-chan lover
please don't pussy out on this, they just massacred your people and claim they will come back to finish the rest of soon. you have to kill them, don't let them live no matter what

Group Leader
@mister_nobody
iirc manga follows LN rather than WN, though I know it from some comment here quite a long time ago and not from reading it myself
putting spoiler tags just in case

Fed-Kun's army
rimuru right now:
dont.jpg

@doomer

from MAL Rimuru Tempest page

He later becomes an Awakened Demon Lord in an effort to save one of his subordinates from clutches of death with an offering of 10,000 human souls.

The onset of such a transformation is often beset by a change in personality, and as such following the event, he became more subtly malevolent with his intentions, his often pacifist nature became less dominant and he became more comfortable with killing or taking violent actions to protect the ones he cares about.
You will get what you wanted.

Next afterwards, we will see the more seinen, edgy rimuru .

Dex-chan lover
There is a rumor of a legend of a chance of resurrection = they will get resurrected.

When I saw Shion....booooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I felt that rage come up on me too!! You better kill them A-holes A!SAP!

Users who are viewing this thread