Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 68 - Birth of a Demon Lord

Dex-chan lover
Ciel-sensei!
1544991584489.png

Double-page supporter
@spiderbait "it would be a death blow to publish something that is such a close imitation of something else"
You never have read (western) classic literature at all, haven't you?

Dex-chan lover
@Werebearguy What part of killing thousands of people and becoming a demon lord, an existence so strong one is only born every few hundred years, to revive only people who died under extremely specific circumstance, convenient in any way? It's very unlikely Rimuru will ever be able to resurrect anyone else after this, since the requirements are so great.

@spiderbait

You never read any comics, neither did you see any mainstream american movie in your life, right? I can't fathom how you could say that otherwise.

(By the way, art as being only imitation is Plato philosophy. I guess he must have had japanese ancestry and cultural influence. )

He's not gonna be happy about sacrificing the aides, obvs Raphael considers sacrificing others is not as bad as consuming life force from the host, I hope he can synthesize them latter on with more magicules extracting them from the ones that have their original life force, I feel this was done for future plot in which the demon part affects the ones who revived, otherwise I don't quite see much from this than to further illustrate Raphael and the demon's character. Great chapter all in all

Oh ho ho, I don't recall the other two demons in the WN, if this was a LN tweak it explains a bit more when the manga was adapted. It was still heart felt seeing our lovely secretary open here eyes in that final panel. No other words were really necessary. I found it quite touching.

for anyone who cant wait for next chap and want to try read the LN its here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_cmF81R_TpmTxTbvzHHWNgNkzqjVtXDW

this goes from vol 1 to 9 and this chapter is vol 5 chapter 5... just download epubreader and you're good to go!

good day and ur welcome!

@TimeVolt
Wisdom King Raphael's power is

Mind Accelerate = speed up his brain processing speed by 1 million times. In comparison, the otherworlder Kyoya the one Hakuro fought can accelerate his mind by only 300 and Hinata Sakaguchi is only 1 thousand). One second to him is two hundred and seventy seven hours ( 277 hours)

Analyze and Assess = Basically Predator's " Analysis" but he only need to use his eyesight. Meaning he can learn any skills just by seeing it once.

Parallel Computation = He can use his brain and Raphael at the same time.. Meaning even if is fighting and cant think, raphael can do that for him... He can also fight two person at the same time, one vs him and one vs raphael prime example of that is when
he fought brainwashed veldora and velgrynd at the same time in the latest LN chapter

Cast Cancel = chanting magic is no longer necessary.. All magic casting becomes instantateous to him like his teleport before evolving he needs to draw magic circle.

All of Creation, Combine/Disassemble, and Ability Adjust. He will also learn "Future Attack prediction" in the future which makes him really OP

YES! A bit sad about those 2 dudes though they would have been great subordinates I for one liked the big dudes design oh well thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread