Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 69 - Tempest Resurrection Festival

@Siragon Doubt we'll be seeing
the banquet
for a while, considering the Season 2 of the anime is supposed to come out in July, and will likely coincide with
Veldora's release

Aggregator gang
@KazumiSangaku Oh, it's far worse than that. This isn't a case of making something that shouldn't work, work anyway. As long as she doesn't go overboard with it, Shion can get the results she wants regardless of the steps she takes to get there. "I want to make delicious food." With that as her goal, Shion could make toxic waste both delicious and edible.

Dex-chan lover
@taneki You act as if this doesn't have precedence. Mahou Shojou Lyrical Nanoha is infamous for having characters named after cars. Fate Testarossa was only the start.

First thing first... I'm happy for Shion lol finally can serve "tasty" flavor food to Rimuru (with a bit more cutting skill required though).
Butler Diablo lol (hope I spell that right).

next arc, will rimuru and co. go kicking clayman's ass? and when will that particular missing dragon got revive?

Group Leader
So good! I kinda regret encountering the novel translation so many moons ago. All those arcs tucked away waiting to be shown in manga form :(
But thanks to y’all for translating this stuff.

@Zaldun I know. Realized afterward my comment is stupid, but also realized that I can't delete comment -_-

Wait wait I have question, does that mean all connection to human kingdom that rimuru done is now over?? Or he still remain contact with them?

Contributor
@taneki I thought you were trolling but a simple google search proved me wrong....
Rimuru names all his daemons based on cars...

Double-page supporter
God seeing how Diablo acts in this chapter and remembering that he's one of the seven greatest demons in existence (Each representing a primary(?) color, his being black) is just so jarring and utterly hilarious.
Especially when you find out
what the other few that currently have physical bodies are like and just how strong they are. Though granted, their strength does vary based what sacrifice was used to summon them and – to a lesser degree – how long they've had their body.

Double-page supporter
Page 31 & 32
One of the greatest primordial demons everyone
Those parts make a great joke

Users who are viewing this thread