Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Aggregator gang
Man, I feel sorry for the mc and how hes being treated by the maids and family. At least his brother and bartolo are good ppl

Dex-chan lover
Mc still treated like shit and why am i still reading this shit? Whilst in a verge dropped bucket...

Fed-Kun's army
i told you guys the WN isnt any better until the lastest translated release.
I wish they would just get on with this part of his life, and have him move out to like school or an academy.
Even the maids extort him to no ends, which to me seems weird.

And his obsessive compulsive brocon older sister does not get any better.

@endo54 no he has a hikimori older brother that's a ikemen.
But a hardcore hikimori.

Dex-chan lover
It's not even all that hard to make sugar tho. MC just needs to get sugar beets. Also the girl's sugar addiction is really starting to ruin the suspension of belief (really he could probablyjust tell them too much sugar will make them fat, get beat up once more, and they they would fuck off).

Dex-chan lover
MC should hang out at his base more and develop food peacefully there

Dex-chan lover
@HiraOmnibus i'm assuming that the author is using the usual assumption that medieval ppl do not have easy access to sugar from sugar beets and sugar cane. as far as i know such is the truth since sugar was most likely imported from india back then; you cut off world trade, and you'd likely see vastly less sugar and spices in europe due to the unsupportive climate

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe it should be called "Being bullied in another world", what do you think?
That's more or less what happens in each chapter after all..

Why is he scarred of a Maid? I don´t get it. Get rid of her. She´s just a maid.

Aggregator gang
He;s the young master of the house yet he's being dominated by those maids. PATHETIC!

Dex-chan lover
@alonerone : 2nd son, so not the heir, which is a big thing for nobles. As well the mistress seems to support their actions since it benefits her as well....

Double-page supporter
Maybe you shouldn't keep on dreaming about the revenge and just tell the bloke to shut his big damn mouth or you'll find a merchant who can keep his mouth shut and stop doing any business with the human filth that he is. Too direct for you? Well that's too bad, a dumbass like him won't understand unless you are direct with him, so good luck on getting betrayed over and over again because you're too much of a loser.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna : Out of the way small rural villages do not really have any choice in what merchants they deal with...

Fed-Kun's army
I don't have much sympathy for Mina any more. I thought she was pitiful that she didn't get any hamburg steak, but really, what kind of maid extorts her maids for food? Alfried needs to get his sh*t together, the maids in the household are out of control.

@Eksentrysyti Agreed. No matter how friendly that child is, he is still her master or at least the master child. besides, why would you blackmail children for food...I hope the parents/butler saw and give her a good scolding.
But then again it seems common in Japanese manga for a woman (old or young) to be unreasonably demanding or violent.

Users who are viewing this thread