Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - The Demon Lord, the Hero, and the Lost Shield

Does this story go anywhere or get any better? It seems like every chapter is just them having sword matches.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know how long it’ll take, but the sister
Gets a door smashed into her face nearly killing her

with these chapter i am sure now that not only silvio does suffer from superiority complex but all of his family
like despite all of his achievements that are considered to be a work of a genius they are brushing it off as nice work for building this snowman
it's as if they are trying their hardest to not to let a 6 or 5 years old kid be higher than them in the household hierarchy it's also why they are teaching him to fight with sword instead of making his talent for magic to grow even more and letting both of his big siblings to flex on him
like the moment his big bro was about to lose they pulled him off to not let him advance in the hierarchy but they never pull his sister out despite how abusive she tend to get
not to mention their verbal abuse of "your are ugly compared to us", "you are stupid".....

This manga is seriously starting to piss me off. His sister always abuses him and he can never get even with her. Its always so onesided even though he's genius with magic.

Dex-chan lover
I'll give this one more chapter, but the one-sided fucking abuse is pissing me off. Thanks for the release, though.

Dex-chan lover
Glad I'm not the only one that finds the sister annoying. He's your little brother ffs. Hope she gets her ass handed to her one day.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with @Haukka und @cor3zone here. It is annoying how they always force the disadventage on the MC and NEVER allow him to use his strength. His Siblings never need to compete with him in a situation where he is superior. It is like the pride of the father as a knight is the pride of the family. Therefore the MC who has incredible talent in Magic need to be forced into a Swordsman.
Ok the MC gets cocky rather fast, but at this point it is only abuse. There is no education here anymore and normally the one who gets that treatment would hate the rest of the family.

Even though they hint, that they love Al, their actions never show that. It would be honestly the best if the guests step into it and give that family a beating (at least verbally) or the MC leaves that family, so that they realize what they do.
If there isnt a conclusion or anything I would label that story as bad (or even shit). (Maybe harsh words but that is how I see that)

PS: what I gather from the novel readers ... this will continue even into the future .... in other words the author sees something like that as a normal, fluffy and slow family life ..... what a giant bucket of bulls**t

Dex-chan lover
everyones talking about how the family treats MC like shit but no one talks about that NOT ONLY does the family treat MC like shit so does the maids and everyone else in the series LMAO

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, it's been such a long time since the last chapter. I really enjoy this story, so I'm glad to see more. Maybe I should read the novel for this one.

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki And he simply accepts it all, never trying to do anything about it. Despite wanting to live an easy life. His concept of an easy life must be different from that of 99.99% of other people.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I don't know why I didn't do it before but I'm dropping this

Not allowing him to use magic isn't kind of unfair? That also has no experience value whatsoever, right?
I mean, realistically, when in combat, as a magic swordman he would always use magic. Getting stomped free by literally everyone when he can't use magic is quite unfair in my opinion, and worst, people still feel good and superior about fighting him like that.

Users who are viewing this thread