Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai

Double-page supporter
@Pokari I actually like the family dynamic in this one, feels a lot more real to me than most series. I'm honestly a bit surprised at the amount of vitriol this series gets, with readers especially vicious to the older sister. At times it makes me wonder if most of the readers are from single child families.

Contributor
@BQzjBUplWM92RKmG0bmA:

I am not from a single child family, FWIW (though I think my family gets along better than most). I think my particular bemusement sprang from the fact that everyone and everything here is unrealistically idyllic except on these particular points; revenge games and the like are totally a part of many families but theirs just didn't come off as the type, most of the time.

I do see where you're coming from, though, and the feeling that something was a bit off was just my personal call and intended as an observation, and not especially a condemnation as such—at worst, a word of caution to the wary. I certainly didn't intend it as vitriol. There aren't any characters in this series that I dislike, honestly, just a couple things that make me... wary.

Glad to see this is back. Was the delay because of the RAWs not releasing? Or is this the newest chapter?

@BQzjBUplWM92RKmG0bmA
honestly my big sister used to flex her strength on me pretty hard but at least my parents didn't laugh at me while i was being abused and stopped her
not to mention the fact she doesn't talk about boys is unrealistic as f***

This exchange of oppressing big sister to little brother is make me bored at this stage. I need new development.

This is my favourite manga btw.

I noticed in chapter 22 with the crock pot sweet potato part, I've tried this before with a massive vase, putting a slab on top suffocates any fire inside very quickly. It doesn't work.

So I guess the Author hasn't tried this before? Or his vase has a hole in it or something.

Any idiot who doesn't want to read anymore should just stop reading. I have no idea why there are shit heads who keep reading new chapters and comment that they get annoyed.

sorry but after reading the chapters I did not understand 2 things:

1) MC is a genius ... or an idiot 😵 ?? even a laboratory rat in the long run develops some survival instincts [to survive the sister ...] (not to mention revenge plans ...🤣🤣)

2) what are the 7 mysteries of the village ???

I’m thinking of dropping this series because I cannot stand the older sister. I do not come from a single child family but because my parents are always at work my sister can do whatever she wants, and my parents laugh it off and don’t care, I’ve actually bled and got a concussion from her, they laughed it off. She actually abuses me, she randomly hits me when she walks by and not that playful slap no. So I don’t think that the sister threatening the MC is funny, I’m sorry but I just wanted to say this. I know they are trying to make it funny like a sibling rivalry and older sister is really strong thing but seriously.

I have 4 siblings 2 younger twin sisters and two older brother and sister , there is no way in hell this is a healthy family , japanese people always surprise me time and time again with their fetishes , an older sister would never be mean to her younger siblings , it is abusive and not funny , unless the sister is an idiot ofcourse , I never saw a younger sibling not freaking the hell out when someone touch them or hurt them so him being such accepting means he actually has a fetish for it , also isn't the main attraction for jg ppl nowadays is a trash isekei with a loser beta mc getting free cheats that he doesnt need to work for , so they can insert themselves in them? so it is a perfect make a wish for retards , enjoy your read , dropped

I do have 4 siblings and many relatives which non do this shit , anyway I dropped this manga and this discussion , hope you have fun tho

Um...so, is this dropped ?? I've been waiting for the new chapters since I'm quite curious about these new characters but what happened? I was used to having so many chapters being released that I'm kinda shocked to see none for months Haha, well anyway I'm just asking thanks for the hard work still !
Oh thank you @LadyCherry I only now saw your reply, thank you very much haha, I guess they were finally able to upload! 😆💞💚

@MinGenius here it says they are editing the chapter https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w-9nAZeIW3SE5WqTNImLL0E6ZpZhS8q2dqjur_0Vm-E/edit?ts=5efa05f7#gid=0 , I don't know what's going on but this group seems to take a ton of series only for then not have enough translators..

Users who are viewing this thread