That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Ch. 7 - That Boy, Finally He Meets The Strongest Man!

Aggregator gang
I like how the author puts both of their eyes side by side and just says that they look the same but there is literally nothing alike whatsoever

I want to beat the crap out of his parent. Now he is spreading his nonsense to other people.

I like how he let go of his responsibility of restricting something that is a walking calamity that nobody else can truly restrict I mean only thing he needed to do is make that boy sit and give him an hour long lecture about society.

Aggregator gang
he definitely found the girl who could become his wife. someone brainwashed into believing the same things and reaching the same type of strength.

Fed-Kun's army
Just my opinion here, but the way this MC is written is just plain terrible.

He basically has a brain damage for being so stupid and stubborn, and the guy (ex-sage) arguing with him isn't even trying to explain why he's not just being modest.. People just don't talk that way, giving up half way when making an argument about crucial stuff like that, especially when they know they're in the right..

I feel like the art style is wasted on this crappy writing

Users who are viewing this thread