That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999

LOL They created a monster. Reminds me the same way Peerless Dad was trained. But he is 1000x stronger

So far so good but need a good 10-20 chapters for a proper evaluation. But keep up the good work

Contributor
Name a more populous combination between Kirei Cake and fantasy series that just barely evade the definition of isekai but include overpowered MCs and self-insert fantasies.

Group Leader
cool this dipshit is back to slow-walk another goddamn isekai 10 pages at a time. Spamming is against the rules, just post a single chapter at a time. you can do it if you try

MD@Home
So the story is that Grandma the Battlemaster and Grandpa the Sage, after drowning a battlefield in demon's blood, was granted youth by the goddess and had sex on the battlefield until Grandma became pregnant. Right?

were they literally fucking in a sea of demon blood?

HOW IS THIS MY NEW KINK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!?????

there something wrong with that grandpa and grandma in the head, normal child never could do that.
yep they have problem in the head.

mrf

I wonder why this thing labelled as isekai... What i see is a goddess turn one old couple to their youth so the can have a child... Maybe the kid is an other worlder.?

what is it with manga sages and their wanton destruction of the ecosystem
dumb fuckers probably never appreciated a rabbit for anything other than how it tastes like chicken
big magic = small brain
the goddess gave grandma the ability to get pregnant but you can tell she was too old to give birth by how retarded their kid turned out to be

well if this has some arrogant assholes thinking they are better than him then this is what i need, remember it's all about the emotions you can get from the stories and then use them as a form of escapism, as long as it's at little bit like that, then it's good.

We isekai lovers have no taste, only desire to fucking die

Users who are viewing this thread