That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999

Im sure there was this one manga that lately got even anime, with the same plot... hmm, this cant be... i must be mistaken

Aggregator gang
The premise is almost a copy of https://mangadex.org/title/23710/tatoeba-last-dungeon-mae-no-mura-no-shounen-ga-joban-no-machi-de-kurasu-youna-monogatari

What kind of bullshit is this author feeding on? AN OBLIVIOUS SAGE!?
A SAGE!
S-A-G-E!
Don't people have dictionary? Oh, maybe it is a language barrier thing, perhaps it was just lost in translation. Since I am self taught english I may need clarification on what a Sage is in english, since the actual translation on my language would roughly result in "the wisest man". Not the smartest, he doesn't have abundant knowledge about science and politics, but the wisest, filled with wisdom capable of helping people to become better.

@torikun My thoughts exactly. I read the summary and thought "So it's a worse version of tatoeba last dungeon, then?" and after reading the first chapter said, "So it's a worse version of tatoeba last dungeon, then." Still gonna follow it though, cause I love that series and even a worse version of it is still better than a lot of the stuff I read.

Why is everyone comparing this with tatoeba last dungeon. tatoeba last dungeon is a much superior series (until now) and is quite different fro this story.
This series is way more similar (almost carbon copy) of kenja no mago. (until now), although it would not be wrong to say its 65% kenja, 25% tatoe and 10 % original (hehe :) 😀).

Here to retract my statement. This story is superior to kenja atleast and revising it, reading till ch 1.6, the role of kenja and tatoe just got reversed it seems.

He is listening in on the army speaking about how they're fucked and still manages to avoid having a clue. Manga truly houses a pinnacle of absurdity sometimes.

Borderline retarded.

Dex-chan lover
This has such a deficiency of common sense that the negatives are starting to hurt my ability to comment normally because all I can say is “wtf”

here is some free advice japan, if you use the word misunderstanding in your synopsis I won't read your manga

Dex-chan lover
-Much like the lvl 999 villager, unless I’m missing a 9 there for him. Either way, this kid’s broken.

Fed-Kun's army
This reminds me of that guy from Kung pow, like trained wrong as a joke.

Author-san is trying too hard to make the mc as gullible and OP as possible

Users who are viewing this thread