That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999

the MC: *doing something hella OP*
all the people around him: *turns temporarily blind*

Dex-chan lover
i would like to have an overpower character tag for mangas like this

This manga story is getting irritating. No joy to be felt reading how the MC is getting ignored by his surrounding people.

ignorance is a bliss but this one really annoying for everyone, MC and that annoying people

Premise running thin.

Though not quite as fast as I had figured it would. So there's that at least.

good lord this is actually terrible
im stopping here fuck this shit
its going to be like this the whole fucking series oh look i killed something but no one saw it so it must have died of natural causes or there is no proof that he killed something like cutting the ears off as proof

Really find it stupid how ignorant the judge is that she and the others haven't been able to realize it's him doing that stuff, btw this is legit the same storyline as another manga lol.

i didn't even read this shit yet, but the people in the comment section already tell all their opinions.
Well i have the kind of feeling that this shit must be quite annoying..
i mean, just look at the Description of this shit.
the MC is written to be an ignorant.

i didn't expect that it turn to be true.. hahaha thanks guys, for saving my time. and not wasted on this shit.. hahaha..

thank you pioneers hahaha

This manga has a protagnist like
OPM
. The reason why said manga was good is because it has actual good humour and it's actually funny and doesn't use the same joke over 50 pages~ and run it into the ground. This manga doesn't do anything right, it's probably one of the most painful isekai mangas i've read so far. It's run on a single "joke" for too long and I really hope the author realizes it because I swear he has to not have re-read is works to realize how awful it is so far. Going to continue until Kirei Cake drops it or until I run out of brain cells due to reading this.

It's frustrating reading manga where the protagonist is badass but only gets recognition from 2 or 3 people. This one is worse in how it does that than the others though.

wow this is so bad. The premises is similar to this

https://mangadex.org/title/30744/tensei-kenja-no-isekai-raifu-daini-no-shokugyo-wo-ete-sekai-saikyou-ni-narimashita

but it's somehow infinitely worse. At least this one gets some acknowledgement.

Okay, i'm just curious, is this supposed to be funny? Like... why?? Am i supposed to be like "HAHAH, HE'S INSANELY STRONG BUT OTHER PPLS THINKS THAT HE'S WEAK, YEAS, THAT SO FUNNY"..?
I just don't get it, how is this "comedy"??

Now I remember, this one is almost like an exact copy from 'Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari'.

Strong MC - check
Raised by strongest people - check
Raised in remote place - check
Goes to town to work - check
Meet and help some kingdom's army on the way to town - check
Try to join the army - check
Mistaken as weak - check
Failed to join army - ??? (let's see how this one goes)

Man, some people put 10 ratings to everything. I dropped this because I dont think this IS fun in any way.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think every story needs to be absolutely the best. I look forward to the next release.
If your thinking is so ridged, bugger off and write your own "War and Peace" or "Frankenstein".

I am already jaded about Fantasy and Isekai stories. Some are good some are bad.
I can come to my own conclusions, I don't need someone to tell me why I shouldn't like it.

sigh....

I dont even want to waste more to describe how bad this is, as it would be a waste of effort.

Users who are viewing this thread