That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999

Fed-Kun's army
Why divide chapters to several pieces?
Stop it. Get some help.

There’s no way they think that raising their child to be a dumbass is a good idea right? Instead of teaching wrong from right they just ignore that part completely. Who is this even for? People who have the same brain dead mentality of the Mc so they can get some wish fulfillment?

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's clamouring to complain how bad it is, but I'm sure you're all enjoying it. After all, so many (bad) manga don't even get any comments~

Rated 10 for being an absolute trainwreck I can't look away from.

This is Annoying, come on Kirei Scan, don't translate and publish the chapters in parts, release the whole chapter!!! 😭

i don't get why everyone is trashing this manga
didn't we agree before that all isekai and rpg manga are trash
this may not be a masterpieces but it has solid art and simple premise to follow
it's not like you whine because it's not harem like the rest right ?

I come here to the comments on this manga to see why there are so many comments for something that only has close to three full chapters (because there are some publishers who break it up into chunks), and I see all of the hate. Did this manga really bother you with how bad it was, it is it just difficult to get into something you dislike the premise of? Because for me, I can enjoy just about anything. I am not bothered by things like a "bad plotline"or "bad premise", because there is no such thing in my head. I guess I'm just easy to please. w(°o°)w

This manga allowed me to truly understand why calling things "retarded" is impolite and offensive and to better myself. This manga is so outrageously demented that calling it retarded would be extremely offensive to pretty much any person with any mental condition out there. It made me realize that mental conditions are not something despicable to ridicule or use as a derogatory terms, because this manga is, and no mental condition could be remotely sufficient to make a manga of this... caliber.

Dex-chan lover
the plot is so ridiculously bad and forced it's oddly interesting.

@Momoyo
Nothing wrong with that, youre on the normal people side. Those that takes seriously the technical elements and etc. Are those that i call elitists, people that put their standards first before they allow themselves to be entertained.

If I didn't know better I'd think this was a parody of excessive chapter splitting.

« I forfeit, your too strong.
- Eeeh ? I’m strong ??
- Obviously.
- Oh, ok then.
THE END »

Users who are viewing this thread