That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999

To be honest it started great and had potential but that hero joke was forced so bad that it became trash.

When you overuse a piece of comedy, you get this.

It was funny for a chapter or two, now it's just annoying.

His obliviousness is fine at first, but it quickly becomes way too obnoxious honestly, it gets really tiresome and annoying

Fed-Kun's army
its really good but it was dropped for a long time so its really far behind and the current translator is doing it all alone. probably gonna take a gooooood while to even get close to current raws

Dex-chan lover
Why does it suddenly say there are none with my language when I know for a fact there are and now they poofed but are still reachable. What?

This type of story where the main character says "im realy weak" can be good BUT this manga takes it too far that its annoying now

this is just trash.
3/10
>Mc is an idiot.
>No meaningful character development just him kicking ass and say shit like "I'm so weak." "Anyone could beat those [Insert monster or person]".
>Everyone else is a total retard who do nothing but tell the mc how strong he is.
Conclusion don't read unless you like basic ass wish fulfillment manga with dumb mc.

Yeah, the story's pretty bad, but it's a good palette cleanser. Sometimes, you just need a bad manga to really appreciate the good. Or just to mindlessly read for entertainment idk.

Dex-chan lover
The art is good, but MC is just too autistic. It is even beyond the autism of series such as Kenja no Mago.

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't this had high rating at first? This went downhill but I can see why.

Dex-chan lover
stories with OP characters that like to act lowkey can be great, but this, this is irredeemable. They made the MC borderline retarded just to make the story go as they wanted, it doesn't make any sense but to hell with that I guess, anything to get your premise across.

...sage milk is an idiot for not forcefully making yuan realize the truth (I am aware his name is malik but 70% of the time I read his name it appears as milk and to be honest with how he acts he doesn't deserve being properly called by his name)

Does anyone know the name of a manga like this, but there was a witch who was the mayor and a girl with belts?

Users who are viewing this thread