The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 159 - The Gothic Lolita Festival Girl

Group Leader
i3Leg1A.png

Team wouldn't let me put this into the notes page so I'll share with you guys here instead, ya daft sods.

Apologies for the delays, staff holidays coincided with one of the hardest chaps to redraw since the Sports Festival arc, you wot.

Dex-chan lover
I figured out how we can end all wars and make all people friends with each other. We elect women to the presidency in every country, and then elect Rintarou as UN Secretary General. We have just seen once again that his harem power is stronger than any ethnic differences.

Finally an interesting girlfriend the past few of them were not that good
If you think about it, only in this manga is such a comment possible in a discussion, lol. What a chad!

Dex-chan lover
creative liberties on the translation getting a bit too far imo. Already a bit sad we lost nanoda and nanojya in the past, but not really a big deal, but this? I can barely understand anything that's on the gothloli's speech bubbles ffs. If it's like that in the og (kinda doubt it) then alright, I'll just shut up, but if not, tone it down a bit please? Wanna be able to understand what the characters are saying

edit: read the tl note at the end (I usually stop reading chapters when I see a 'end' note on the page) and I get her speech is absurdly exaggerated, but still. Would it be possible to tone it down just a bit for the sake of comprehension? Or at least try a slightly different way of conveying it? If not, that's alright too

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread