The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 173 - The Small Girl—Hairbun—Overalls Combo Chapter

Dex-chan lover
Fear not Kusuri, For there are those who love the tall but not smol, and the smol but not the tall, but you broke that barrier, united both sides and showed us that the smol can become tall and the tall can become smol.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
I knew Rentaro was going to take that drug in the first panel, but I couldn't help but laugh, this guy is a lost cause.
The whole chapter was cute, I liked that the "shorties" of the group act like kids, and the house play and the ball pool was also cute, it was wholesome. Every once in a while it's nice to have a quiet chapter.

I don't know you guys, but I enjoyed this crazy trilogy, fanservice from both sides.

Dex-chan lover
Author really went for the hat trick eh?

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Good comfy end of the trilogy, the only we actually got on-screen kisses in! And honestly it's kinda hilarious that after all numerous weirdness and degeneracies which is normal for 100 girlfriends there is still some people that so hypocritically prude 🤓 over small girls/lolis matter, thing that is so typical in anime/manga medium. And it's not even fanservicy variation here, pure cuteness and childhood energy. You don't need to go full 😭 😭 😭 to appreciate it or shame those who do, expressing distaste after everything else in the manga is just stupidly out of place, get a clue 😒

Aggregator gang
I feel like twins would be too normal. In this story I think the “twin” archetype would have to be something like 10 sisters although that would take up a lot of the slots in his harem.
My theory on how the story is going to tackle the "twin" concept is either sisters with very distinct personalities or a distant relative of one of the current girlfriends who happen to be almost physically identical.

Dex-chan lover
Probably going to get a lot of hate for this one but:

I skimmed through this chapter after seeing the first page. Sure, cute and whatnot but there hasn't been any tangible progress, plot, nothing for a while. We had a gf join but even that was mostly diluted in a whole family filler chapter. Remember when the GFs banded to save Horny Titty-chan junior? Or some other things?

I think I will drop this for a year or so and start re-reading from some point in the past to try and keep track this time, it's getting hard to keep track and those frequent filler chapters are really not helping.

It's a great manga otherwise but just, nah, see you again on a later date.

Dex-chan lover

I skimmed through this chapter after seeing the first page. Sure, cute and whatnot but there hasn't been any tangible progress, plot, nothing for a while. We had a gf join but even that was mostly diluted in a whole family filler chapter. Remember when the GFs banded to save Horny Titty-chan junior? Or some other things?

I think I will drop this for a year or so and start re-reading from some point in the past to try and keep track this time, it's getting hard to keep track and those frequent filler chapters are really not helping.

Sooo if I understand correctly, you're complaining that there is no "progress" after 3 chapters of shenanigans?

Definitely a weird take but not really enough to throw hate at you... The most I can give is a confused look.

Fed-Kun's army

What progress are you looking for in a parody gag manga. There is literally no ongoing plot in this story.

Users who are viewing this thread