The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 184 - Rentarou’s Family’s Sky Island Escape

Dex-chan lover
Okay, when I said that all the weirdness in the series was from Kusuri, the Serious! Group, or the gods, I didn't think I was being accurate, and I really didn't expect this to be gods. Though I probably should have.

Dex-chan lover
meh couple of chapters, but it doesnt ruin the series for me

anyone mind explaining the "god mart" points thing? im guessing it s a supermarket type of thing, but just wondering if i missed something

Custom title
Staff
Developer
anyone mind explaining the "god mart" points thing? im guessing it s a supermarket type of thing, but just wondering if i missed something
No, that's literally it. I thought about making it more obvious but it didn't seem worth making the dialogue that much longer.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Even the author and mangaka agree this chapter is full of bullshit :pepela:

Aww seeing all the girls being sad with Rentarou's stretched body and they being relieved at the end with the deus ex warm my heart :glee:

Nozawa-Sensei, please bring us more quick and humorous chapters like this. I SACRIFICE MY SANITY EVERY WEEK FOR THIS 🙏

Aggregator gang
I just feel like the twist by the end is that rentarou shares the love with many pairs of girls, like all of them have one of the other girls as the love of their lives... like Nano was just about to confess there....and we already have the perv with the tsundere too.
If that's the case then may the author let Suu and Ahko sail as well 🙏🙏

Dex-chan lover
I just feel like the twist by the end is that rentarou shares the love with many pairs of girls, like all of them have one of the other girls as the love of their lives... like Nano was just about to confess there....and we already have the perv with the tsundere too.
She just want to said that she is afraid of heights. Just like what she said in chapter 7

Dex-chan lover
v62rPAQ.jpeg

NO WAIT LET HER FINISH. THE TRUTH IS YOU WHAT???? 😭😭😭
She just want to said that she is afraid of heights. Just like what she said in chapter 7

Dex-chan lover
I take back about saying it jumped the shark, that's sorta a good excuse and cause I keep forgetting a god exists.

Kind of a boring chapter though.

I am currently learning japanese and I went to chack the raw
and theres a sentence that was not translated in the same way
Nano says: Anata no koto ga--
which means it was referring to shizuka in a direct way, she was about to express something related to her

idk, it felt like a confession moment

Dex-chan lover
I really want whatever the author is having. Because this kind of insanity requires either a lot of talent or the most hardcore of drugs.

Users who are viewing this thread