The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 184 - Rentarou’s Family’s Sky Island Escape

Dex-chan lover
I just feel like the twist by the end is that rentarou shares the love with many pairs of girls, like all of them have one of the other girls as the love of their lives... like Nano was just about to confess there....and we already have the perv with the tsundere too.
I unironically would drop it if the twist was that rentaro got magically in the way of 50 Yuri relationships

It would invalidate every single thing he ever did for any of them and turn him into the ultimate Incel were it not for the deux ex machina, give me the "it was all a dream" plot twist any day instead of that.

Aggregator gang
damn so the side relationship of Shizuka and Nano is actually a thing? not entirely against it, Shizuka's best girl and Nano's grown on me. honestly kinda glad Hakari and Akane aren't the only ones. of course there seems to be potential for Suu and Ahko, but it's neat to see that one semi-confirmed.

Fed-Kun's army
If there was anything disappointing about this lil event is that it was over too quickly.
The girls barely got so show off their swimsuits:qq:

NIB

Dex-chan lover
This was literally the Sky Island arc from One Piece, because it was a filler arc, and the end of the day, the arc was solved by a Deus Ex Machina. I hope the next time both artist does a Karakuri Circus or Gash Bell reference, but that's asking too much.

-------------

Rentaro has proven to be a superhuman and strong character, but behind that poker face he always puts on, you can see that this whole mini arc was hard for him (that tear after all the girls grabbed him was the underrated part of the chapter). My boi here doesn't have a single moment of peace because of that god. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
While the arc ends without any major lasting consequences, the plot seed has been planted:

Rentarou and his soulmates are "divinely-bugged", making it easier for the family to get (unintentionally) involved with godly matters.

Ideally i hope this chapter marks the beginning of many more supernatural chapters to come. Also, this gives the Infinity God chapter a different light.

Dex-chan lover
So they ended up in an island that only gods can access?

This arc and Matsuri's festival god arc feels like they're foreshadowing Rentarou becoming closer to a god than a human.

It's interesting that Nano is aware of her own crush on Shizuka. The chapter where she hung out with Shizuka without her phone made it seem to me that she still wasn't. Too bad Shizuka herself still has no idea~

Dex-chan lover
How!HOW! can this chapter so ridiculous but I still enjoy it. How author, how you do that.

Dex-chan lover
Must be the only one, but I'm not sold on the Shizuka and Nano pairing. It hasn't been confirmed, but I guess it probably will...

I prefer Mimimi and Nano, tbh. They have better chemistry, though considering Nakamura added Meme and recently Usami as girls interested in Mimimi, well, guess that ship will never sail.

Users who are viewing this thread