The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 191 - Rentarou's Family's Flowing Soumen

Dex-chan lover
XZAqy84.png

Good god.
Adult Kusuri is the hottest girl by a mile and that's why she's barely around. They started too strong too quick and had to reel it back to give everyone else their fair chance.

Dex-chan lover
Adult Kusuri is the hottest girl by a mile and that's why she's barely around. They started too strong too quick and had to reel it back to give everyone else their fair chance.
you can't say oppai without OP first

Double-page supporter
Hey question? Has anyone gone to see if the author is okay, like mentally, I’m not complaining but like I feel like they’re losing their mind, just me
Have you seen japanese game shows? I think this is their default mental state

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of that nagashi macho game okayu played. And yes it's a game about getting macho using chopstick

Dex-chan lover
I'm always happy when I'm reminded that Kusuri is actually a super hot voluptuos 18 years old.

Dex-chan lover
Well see you lot at hallows eve (also happy Halloween in advance to ye all!!!!!)

Double-page supporter
Yeah. Okay. So Rentarou just hit that bamboo casually with an incineroar Up Special.

Dex-chan lover
That seems very unhygienic and you just know women has peed in the pool at some point before you went in.
Although If it's the cute girls peeing I guess some degenerates on here will just call it extra garnish. LOL

Thanks for the translation XuN

Dex-chan lover
I love how this manga has gone from the romcom-y but somewhat serious Rentarou making sure girls that fall for him have their love fulfilled to save their life plot to a goofy noodle-based pool episode where the gag is MC has to fish his gfs out with giant bamboo chopsticks because his group inevitably ends up going to places run by adrenaline junkie psychos.

Dex-chan lover
"Chan" is one of the few honorifics that should be kept since there's really no good way to translate that into english, at least in writing, since it's mostly a phrase better relayed through emotion. However, I find it unnecessary to leave in honorifics like "san," "sama," and "dono" since those do have direct translations.
Until you hit a wall on characters that actually just does a "double dip" for the honorifics like "Master-sama" or "Aruji-dono" at which point how do you properly translate how devoted they are.

Users who are viewing this thread