The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 12 Ch. 103 - Hakari's Heat

Hopefully Hakari survives until Rentarou finally mans-up, I mean he says he loves her but he obviously holds no care for her self-esteem. I can't imagine how crushing it must be for someone to want to take the next step in their relationship and get closer to their partner, only for their partner to reject all their advances at every turn. Perhaps Rentarou is actually asexual? It would certainly explain how he could claim to love them, but also be vehemently rejecting all their attempts at physical intimacy. I mean just look at the french kissing chapter, where Rentarou was so against the idea of french kissing Kurumi that he had a grown woman do it. I doubt that it will ever happen, but I would love it if there was a chapter where he and the girls just sat down and discussed their boundaries in this relationship. Them just taking the time to talk about what level of physicality they are ready for, and with whom in the harem they are comfortable doing it with. It would honestly be something interesting to see, because I don't think I have ever read a manga where the romantic partners ever just calmly discuss what acts they do and don't consent to. (Yes, this is nothing but a gag-manga and shouldn't be taken seriously whatsoever. This is just me postulating on the nature of Rentarou's and Hakari's relationship that this chapter brought up.)

Dex-chan lover
Rare Rentarou miss. What's so wrong with sexual attraction? Why is it portrayed like having sexual attraction to his girlfriend will somehow tarnish how much he "cherishes" her?
True. The explanation could be even completely stupid, if spun well enough. After all, this series does that constantly and is most of the time hilarious while doing it. For this particular case, it just tries to sidestep it all the while trying to tie the clown shoes on the reader and not the characters.

Dex-chan lover
True. The explanation could be even completely stupid, if spun well enough. After all, this series does that constantly and is most of the time hilarious while doing it. For this particular case, it just tries to sidestep it all the while trying to tie the clown shoes on the reader and not the characters.
Reminder that Rentarou is king of decency

Users who are viewing this thread