The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 14 Ch. 120 - Rentarou's Family's Daily Life

Dex-chan lover
I only just realized, we know next to nothing about Rentarou’s family/private life. Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this the first time we’re hearing about his parents? Apparently they’re teachers, do they know about their sons proclivities and his relationships? Would they care? We know about his distant relatives to an extent I mean Chiyo is a member of the family, but even still.

It’s nice to get a slice of life chapter like this every now and then, show us how they live their lives offscreen when there isn’t a story happening. Shizuka is a top tier hiding space, and a good friend. Everyone is so supportive and caring, it’s nice to see. Mimimi still hasn’t gotten over her adoration for Nano yet huh, to think it’s still that extreme.

Mei really cares about everyone, enough to train herself to be capable of giving Iku a good time. Hakari and Hahari have a hard time keeping to their diet don’t they? Must be tough for them considering how easily tempted they are.

Dex-chan lover
isn’t this the first time we’re hearing about his parents? Apparently they’re teachers, do they know about their sons proclivities and his relationships? Would they care?
I'm still many chapters behind, but I hope in a future one we see his parents. I really hope they're as lovey-dovey as he is with his girlfriends. That would make for some good comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread