The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 16 Ch. 132 - Kaho-san the Capoeirista

Dex-chan lover
i'm starting to think al lthe ladies from kenichi mightiest deciple will show up at some point! but i had dopey smiley cute liking things gyaru type, now we have dark skin strong lady! i like it! i think she and sundere will fight to stop it masochist will jump in and molto violence will enjoy the whole ordeal :p

Dex-chan lover
It looks like Brazilian girl with capoeira gonna be a new trend in romcom after Russian girl

Dex-chan lover
KAHO EIRA... Why not KAPO EIRA? Is there something about the pun I'm misunderstanding? I know that HO and PO are only differentiated in hiragana and katakana by a "º"

Did she seriously get Yamcha'd by a ladybug?

The GFs are getting weirder by the second.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
With Kaho Eira the college gf branch is finally open and at last someone between the JK girls and the grown women.

What kind of mini-game or contest would Rentarou Family put to welcome her?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Another insane chapter. She's pretty headstrong eh?
mrH5enJ.png

Dex-chan lover
I was half-expecting a zing! moment when Rentarou was picking up the baby...
Now that could lead to some interesting scenarios (and the Japanese have form for those since way back, e.g. the Murasaki character from the Tale of Genji) but perhaps best to leave it for when the manga is ending anyway since it would by necessity lead to a time skip.
Nah, he could zing with a baby and then the future version of that baby could invent time travel to go back in time to be with Rentarou instead. It's 100 Kanojo, it's totally feasible.

Fed-Kun's army
At this point, when a chapter starts out with some guys forcing themselves on a girl, Rentarou should walk up to them and say "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Don't you know what manga this is?" and then the guys think for a while and then go pale "Oh shit. WE'RE IN 100KANOJO!" and just run away.
Might take a while before we get there😶

Dex-chan lover
Regarding the name, Eira is a Japanese female name, but the weird part about it in this case was that it's written in katakana as if it's foreign. That's difficult to convey in Roman script without a very obnoxious translation note, especially since we're not actually 100% sure about what the exact intention here was (outside of the capoeira pun). Unfortunately the translation, even though it's fairly straight, gives the impression it's a Brazilian name.

Either way, all Rentarou does is bring attention to it as if he can see it's spelled unusually. Basically, as far as I can tell, the name is Japanese but looks foreign, hence why she explains she's Japanese-Brazilian.
Like someone said probably a punch for Capoeira since it sounds similar Kaho(Capo) Eira.
Since yeah, mostly of our brazilian names around here never come close, we have a mix of names of course since Brazil is very open to nations, but still the closest would be Katia, Karen or Karina.

Users who are viewing this thread