The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - The Holy War Filled With Love and the Soul

Dex-chan lover
Me reading this until the last page

tumblr_inline_pdzkxwc1U51r2vvqk_400.gifv

Dex-chan lover
Everyone put the petal to the metal this chapter huh? 🥁

This is my fifth re-read of the series, and knowing what comes next I can’t help but laugh realizing that this is all Hakari’s fault, so let’s all point and laugh everyone, she put the banana on the floor and managed to slip off it, down a flight of stairs, and now her worst nightmare will become reality… I mean we’ll enjoy it, she won’t though, continually, each and every time in new ways.

Still haven’t gotten over how for both Hakari and Karane, their most defining character traits are genetic…

Dex-chan lover
Karane was so goddamn cool this chapter, from the battle she had, to the way she looked when protecting Hakari. Never underestimate the true super power of Tsun! And also teamwork, the true super power of teamwork.

Nano is just Nano, Shizuka was really living up to that little animal title of hers, and especially the running gag about her weight (or lack thereof) she was paragliding so well you’d almost assume she got it from an old man.

Karane got lucky, very lucky, her addition was the strength needed to keep the Gorira Alliance at bay. Had she not been doing that, she would have lost all the light behind her eyes. That ending catches everyone by surprise the first time they see it, wonder how people will react when it gets animated, I can’t wait!

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
The family photo became legally questionable considering they are all wife’s.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just here to say Karane deserves more recognition for fighting it out like a boss.

Users who are viewing this thread