The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Hakari's Mother

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Fed-Kun's army
He's gonna date 100 people, how are u, after 17 chapters, finding it fucked up him dating a mother and daughter? 🙃
Okay, so everything about this chapter is several levels of fucked up. First, giving birth at 13 years old. Second:she is a grown ass woman now gonna fall in love with a high schooler, so this goes beyond wierd and Is officially illegal and gross. And third:he's gonna end up dating her... AND her daughter, which means that, assuming their relationship lasts and doesn't fail at some point for some reason, he will eventually end up being a husband and a father in law to the same individual. I get harem genre parody, but this is messed up.

Fed-Kun's army
Get both mother and daughter, become both father and grandfather at the same time. Better brother in law and son.
Well TECHNICALLY 🤓☝ he won't be a grandfather cuz she's not his daughter. He would be a stepgrandfather, actually xd

Dex-chan lover
I thought that it was gonna be Mom, previously having a soulmate, being able to recognize what the Renato family all have, but I’ll take oyakodon instead lol

Dex-chan lover
Quick question couldn’t the mom have have frozen the dna of her lover till she was older in order to give birth then never mind being more stable it would’ve been way safer

Dex-chan lover
Hahari, you have shown yourself for who you are, now together we can embarrass Hakari, together we can bring balance to the force and save the republic, for democracy!

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so everything about this chapter is several levels of fucked up. First, giving birth at 13 years old. Second:she is a grown ass woman now gonna fall in love with a high schooler, so this goes beyond wierd and Is officially illegal and gross. And third:he's gonna end up dating her... AND her daughter, which means that, assuming their relationship lasts and doesn't fail at some point for some reason, he will eventually end up being a husband and a father in law to the same individual. I get harem genre parody, but this is messed up.
It's crazy how whilst those things may be deemed immoral and wrong in your eyes, actually have zero negative effects on anyone or anything.

Dex-chan lover
Quick question couldn’t the mom have have frozen the dna of her lover till she was older in order to give birth then never mind being more stable it would’ve been way safer
Possibly, but judging from her behavior she was probably something like (give me kids ⚡NOW⚡)

Dex-chan lover
age of consent in japan is 16 just so yknow

Well for now at least he isn't dating his own mother

Users who are viewing this thread