The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - I Want to Eat Your Beef Tongue

Dex-chan lover
I love this series, but if the author is going to make all the ecchi scenes happen between the girls using convoluted excuses I'm going to be extremely disappointed.

Fed-Kun's army
it feels like hahari and mc are the actual married couple here and the other girls are their children
also hahari is the doting parent that wanna lewd their children

Dex-chan lover
@kipi If polygamy was legal.... Rentarou would marry Hakari which would mean, by law, Hahari is his mother-in-law who he would marry as well and the rest of the girls he marries would technically be their daughters, so your not far off from that comparison

I feel disgusted by this shit. First Kurumi is the shittyest waifu and second Hahari isn't just borderline pedophilic now, but a full blown shonen jump writer now...

Fucking hell

...Hahari really is kinda creepy, but as long as she doesn't cross into straight up rape territory, then I can still tolerate her.

...Yeah, she needs Rentarou since he's literally the only person who can keep her from becoming a criminal....

Also, Kurumi gets hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread