The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - Tsundere Beloved

The tsundere spirit bomb WTF is that even possible and ofcourse i am not fucking surprise fr this shit can break through on everything and the harem theme is also daym good cause they really know how to balance the comedy and the parody on it also the mc is the mc that we all want not an absolute dense as fuck mc and someone who had the guts to say every single time he had a new girlfriend well what i'm surprised is the guts of thr girlfriends to accept it well i really wanna see who would become the main of this series though my expectectation were the tsundere and that masochist daughter

Also thnks tl for finding those pics of the tsundere they were good
And lastly all hail the tsunderes

Page 12 was amazingly done, probably took a lot of work to make it English, thank you so much

Dex-chan lover
@nechocat That's barely a drop in the ocean compared to DB references, and most so called "JoJo references" are just standard chunni references or other poses because JoJotards don't know shit about anything outside of it.

Supporter

This is most devoted manga as I ever read. Author (and translator) really struggle so much and it's idea is abstract enough but fun lol.

@D0ncoming5torm Nice spoiler haha (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Double-page supporter
Tsun spirit bomb too strong, but karane has managed to overcome it a few times

she is the tsunbomb ;o

Dex-chan lover
No matter how stupid the premises. It is made to work like a charm.

Dex-chan lover
tfw nobody said she want to be yamcha was expecting the baseball girl to say that lmao

Dex-chan lover
This is stupid bullshit, of the absolute best variety. Equally as stupid as it is genuinely charming.

Users who are viewing this thread