The Adventures of a Demon King's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Aggregator gang
Did...did the grandpa just use his grandkid as a meat vessel to bring back his old maybe-lover
What the FUCK

Dex-chan lover
@EternalRavenDreamer I don't think so. Erin was, if not each of those past lives, she was at least along for the horrible ride. A penitence through multiple lives. A penitence that wasn't over yet, and was probably a guaranteed shit storm in Rin's future. Devil god dude paid off the remainder of her debt somehow so the guaranteed shit storm is downgraded to highly probable big problems for Rin.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Grandpa is giving me creep vibes... I don't want to feel that, he seems like a cool guy.

Pro tip: the chapters that are on delay are already up on https://isekaiscan.com/manga/i-was-born-as-the-demon-lords-daughter/ and you don't have to wait. (I truly do not understand the purpose of forcing people to wait to read something that has already been uploaded)

Dex-chan lover
what's your is our
we're soviet now irene
*SOVIET ANTHEM INTENSIFIES*

Dex-chan lover
This got complex 😂 can't wait to go to the demon world though and I hope she makes more friends

-Erin did something to be punished by God
-Each reincarnation of Erin led to suffering (Burned at the stake, poor family conditions)
-Grandpa made it so Erin reincarnated back into this world as Rin

Dex-chan lover
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

We don't know what happened to Erin but no one telling her is likely to cause the situation to repeat itself.

Dex-chan lover
@PetiteTacos

(I truly do not understand the purpose of forcing people to wait to read something that has already been uploaded)

It's to encourage people to read it on their own site, which gives them ad revenue. Most of the views for a given release go to whoever (and wherever) it's released first.

EDIT: Wait, I'm dumb. Or they are. The "Website" is just this one o_O

Users who are viewing this thread