The Ancient Magus' Bride - Vol. 15 Ch. 74 - Nothing venture, nothing have. IV

Seriously, how are you doing this? Did you sacrifice a virgin goat to get translators and editors hired straight from hell? Thanks so much, but you hard work might kill me from excitement.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM BOUTA DIE FROM LACK OF OXYGEN FROM THIS BRUHHHHHAEEEEEEEEE

LIKE HOW EVEN DID YOU UPDATE THIS MANY TIMES, AND THIS FAST BRUH!!?!?!?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for your work, saying that it was exceptional seems a weak compliment.

Philomela's situation is heartbreaking, she is exactly like Chise in the begining but a changing event that shatters her past conections didnt happen (yet at least), and with the colege isolation i thought she would have the chance to weaken them but that old crone had to leave something inside one of the people that Philomela would low her guard then all that little progress has gone up in flames.

At this point i just want the parasite that pass as grandmother to die a horrible death.

Last chapter kinda(?) Hinted that Philo is one of the wolves child, but by how her parents where when alive and her age compared with the wolves children and situation before capture i dont think it is true anymore.

Dex-chan lover
If I'm understanding things correctly her "grandmother " isn't actually related to her and is a pos?... Gosh this poor girl.

As much as I miss domestic fluff chapters of this series, I also adore College arc so much!! Hope Philomella can cut off that abusive grandmother of hers 😭😭

After months without any new chapters, today feels like a dream.

Truly, absolute best for the translation team. Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum Did it really hint at she being related to the werewolves?

Why would a prestigious family adopt a random kidnapped werewolf kid and pass it as their heir to begin with?

Also I was sure that was a flashback from a new character that is linked more to the book and the college rather than to philomena.

As I read it the werewolf had to steal the book in order to recover their family, but something went wrong so they sneaked back to the college so the book is back on campus.

Fed-Kun's army
@mahoyome is my new god. I bow before them

Chapter 75 is apparently done but they are waiting to release it due to internal issues with the publisher. Really happy this is all caught up now. Figured this would stay "dropped" for longer

@maisonaustyn Chapter 75 was released in Japan March 5th and I already have the raws for it. But it's like 48 pages so it'll take me a bit of time.

The notes page is my rough estimate. It might take me about 2 weeks give or take to get chapter 75 done.

M2Z

Omg you guys are spoiling me with this translations 😭💕

My god, I wish Philomela can run away from the clutch of her so-called grandmother but in the past chapter, she threat Philomela of not getting to meet her parents ever again if she didn't follow her orders so damn...

Up until now I don't seem to trust Veronica that much, idk she means well but...there's sm sus about her

Wow we're starting to learn a bit more about Elias & it's cute that he wanna to learn more about Chise uwu

I love this school arc so muchhhhhh
Seeing how wide the world is, it's just so cool ><

Users who are viewing this thread