Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken

Dex-chan lover
manga is still better, more content than the anime(bad cuts?)

Group Leader
This adaptation is so soulless, there's no charm, personality or even something that differentiates it from any other adaptation of a light novel utilizing the strengths of a visual medium such as comics, so fucking generic. But the story it's at least not generic from a dialogue stand point, the interactions between the mc and the heroine are what saves this from being the most boring romance manga ever. If you are really interested in this, just go read the original light novels, they are way more compelling than this or the anime.

Group Leader
U might want to read your comment again, u were being pretty negative there lol

It's fine that you don't like the adaption, but maybe be less rude abo
I've reread it, and i can kinda understand why you thought i was rude there, but being called a black hole of negativity is still wrong lol, i even complemented the dialogue of the manga, which comes directly from the light novel but that's okay cause it's good and nuanced. I was just being so harsh in the comments because i genuinely love the original light novels and reading this felt so frustrating, it's such a missed opportunity that this manga is the most basic posible manga adaption of a light novel, the panelling is whatever, the layout is boring and the art is cute but unimpressive, it really felt too me that they just choose a guy that knew how to draw generic anime girls in the most industrialized way possible to make double spreads of Mahiru being cute instead of a person that actually has passion for the manga industry, which felt disrespectable to me, someone that loves it to it's teeth to the point of having a forum account in a manga site, this being manifested into the inflamatory comment that i made previously and for that i'm sorry, i will try to do better in the future, and if you like the manga, that's cool! i really don't mind, it's just that i really can't stand it, but i'm not going to war against you just because you like it and thinks it's good.

Respectfully, the wait should not take this long for 11 page chapters. 2 weeks max. By the time the manga catches up to season 1 of the anime, season 2 will already be half way done

It's cute, and their relationship develops in a natural way without forcing stupid ecchi nonsense. The girl is a little bland for a bit at the start of the series, but she improves over time. Good series!

Users who are viewing this thread