The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Imperial Court's Nymph

Aggregator gang
@Alex-dono-sama Nope, it is extremely odd for a non-eunuch male to have free access to the harem. My clue that he was not the emperor was the lack of formality from the other attendents. Even the high-concubine would have to address him formally considering the setting.

LMAO, the high-concubine being extremely concerned if the emperor lasts 3 times longer.

I was thinking if he was a masochist and the next thing I read was him saying I’m not a masochist or anything lol

Double-page supporter
Tho I don't ship it for now I do enjoy his banter with our mc.
@sammysammersammest there were 4 on the plate but he eat one, he can control to some extent the effect but it did let his playful side out towards mc. Atleast that's what I understood from the last couple of pages.

Fed-Kun's army
I think a man would never be send to the king's harem unless he was an eunuch or they wanted to incriminate him of rape...

Dex-chan lover
Those long sleeve in old China's wear is really useful to hide one's expression, isn't it? I never thought about it like that, but with the way they bow it should work pretty well.

Chocolates huh. I've heard about them being used that way, but never really know how effective they are (or whether it's real or just hoax). From those girls' reaction, it looks more like they're drunk than anything though

Page 19: Spirits? What's that?

Dex-chan lover
image.png

The Chocolate looks so delicious. 💗 💗 💗

Dex-chan lover
page 27 , panel 1 : the sound effects "ka , ka" are actually not "birds singing" , they are the sounds of crows . it means it is the time that the sun is setting .

the flowers in the back-ground are probably yuri / 百合 / lily : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_(genre)

last pages : jinshi "assaults" mao mao from behind and says : you have something that i crave . actually , i want the chocolate , i dont want your body , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread