Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 6 Ch. 29.2 - Syphilis (Part 2)

can someone spoiler me if they make up?
I mean, it's a pretty fucked up situation, where no one wanted the bad ending, but it happened anyways, and Mao Mao hate his guts for it, 100% understanble, but i would like to know if this broken family has a redemption thing or something around it.

Double-page supporter
@ingra from what i know, not even the latest volumes has it resolved yet, and i honestly think that it would never be resolved. Just think about the state of that family is in man, what hope do they honestly have?

@Scrwd
True, it's in a bad state, but i wish Mao Mao can be somewhat realesed from her past and all.

Double-page supporter
I knew it also that
Also that scene reminded me of this:
tenor.gif

@Ingra
Rereading the manga for funsies while I wait for more content so thought I'd check out the comments, came across yours and wanted to answer your question.
Maomao and Rakan don't entirely make up in the novel so far but she tolerates him a bit more as time goes on. She'd still rather not admit that she's directly related to him (or her cousin, who is Rakan's nephew that he adopted as a son, Jinshi mentioned this a couple chapters back) but she puts up with it. Rakan does try to put in a lot of effort to make up for how he ruined her and her mother's lives, but he's socially awkward (like father like daughter) so most of the time it ends up backfiring and making him look creepy. His intentions are kindhearted though, and it's a lot easier to see it in the novel than in manga format I suppose.

Woah , our girl is ready to kill😯

Thank you for the translation!! 😯💯🙏☺️☺️🙏🤭😉😍😍💯💯😯😍😉🤭❤️

Wait. I'm still shook. 😯

When jinshi says "he knows who I really am" I wonder how far that goes and if Jinshi knows who he really is. Other than his mother, does anyone (including Jinshi) know about the swap?

Fed-Kun's army
so thats where mao get her intelligence,

other than good teaching from his foster father,
she did has some great tactician gene

Users who are viewing this thread