The B-Class Mage of Unrivaled Speed

This is so fucking generic and shitty.

Mc is a total fucking push-over and literally does nothing because he wants a 'Peaceful Life' I'm sick of this shit, why the fuck does every god damn isekai manga have a fucking wimpy ass Mc that just wants to have a 'Peaceful Life' its annoying as fuck.

The side characters are also generic as fuck and super annoying, wish the Mc would just kill them tbh I'm sick of watching op Mc's get pushed around by annoying ass weak characters that do nothing but bitch and complain.

Don't even get me started on the plot its so fucking generic.

WHY DOES THIS HAVE SUCH A HIGH RATING ITS THE SAME SHIT WE'VE READ A HUNDRED TIMES ALREADY. IT'S A 5.5/10 AT BEST NOT 7.39/10.

Dex-chan lover
Very generic. I don't care about the side characters at all. The MC isn't all that interesting either, but at least he is more decisive than a lot of other generic MCs. I'll keep reading this one, but it definitely doesn't earn the score it has right now. It'll fill the slot of "stuff to read when waiting on the real good stuff".

Fed-Kun's army
Yup this is still promising and no this isn’t generic gtfo.

Dex-chan lover
A magical looking flintlock would've looked way better. Meh, weird overall.

At least it's not an isekai but a fantasy setting.

Yes idiots in the comments calling this an isekai, this is not an isekai, i repeat, not an isekai. Get your heads out of your anuses

Just another story of an MC that talks big but then lets himself get used by everyone. I swear this must be the most used trope in all of manga.

@Panma

I think a lot of a these generic fantasy manga are modeled in essence off of Western RPGs - they're intended for the audience to experience a world and a role in that world, without ascribing too much of a personality. Think of Bethesda games.

In those kinds of games, what do you do? You do quests, because the game designers need you to do something in the game. Same thing in this and in similar manga - the MC just does whatever people tell them to do, because the author needs stuff to happen for there to be a story.

Ironically, this is in contrast to JRPGs, where a strong personality is given, that can actually drive the story. You can think of Final the Fantasy series, Nier Automota, and so on. "Tensei Slime" would fit much more neatly into this category.

can't wait for everyone to go "oh shit this guy is OP", just like in every other isekai/ fantasy manga

why a gun why do generic isekais always have a gun its a small change but it just ticks me off so much

Users who are viewing this thread