The Careful Empress

I have no idea what’s is going on or what direction the plot is going to be, but the one thing I got so far with 8 chapters is the the empress and Queen are cool with each other! That’s the first!

Dex-chan lover
where's chapter 10?
edit: fixed
edit: and its gone XD

New update but I guess they're a new new group so it's gonna take awhile for the update to get approved, huh?

Since we can't see the chapters yet so idk if it's an actual pick up our just these chapters, but thank you for updating! Gonna keep a look out for when the chapters get available~

Dex-chan lover
i honestly really love this new trend of webtoons in this type of setting. it's like the isekai take-over all over again

Group Leader
Hi! I would just like to apologise for the misunderstanding. Chapter 10 wasn't completed and was an accident on my part, it should be done by tomorrow or the day after that. Right, something else I would also like to apologise for, since I'm still new to mangadex there will most likely be a few problems. I'll try to fix that soon! It's fixed!

So because you baked me a few cakes you think I'm supposed to look pass the fact that you killed my family?

This manga would've been so much better if the annoying scanlators would have decided to not leave little dumb memos to each other and instead keep it on discord

Ok so I've read some of the raws up to some point and it shed some light on some things now. But I still don't like where the story is going, but I'm curious as to what will happen.

Aggregator gang
have you ever had that moment when you follow a manga but then just forget about it? Yeah, that happened to me

@vancious jeez you don't need to say it like that we're leeching off their work anyways

The pacing of this story just seems so off to me tho, and the characters, especially the 'tyrant' have changing personalities so I guess I'll be dropping this. Thanks for the work tho

This is an utterly ridiculous story. The personalities are awful and inconsistent, every character is annoying and unappealing, and there's too big of a time skip, and it's literally just the same plot but she happens to be older (asks on her 20th birthday how the empress knows shes a dragon). There's no build, no tensity, no real or complex emotions, no climax, no development, nothing. I can't describe how bad this story is. It's all over the place and the whole time I'm irritated because the main lead (redhead king) is the worst, who doesn't care about peoples lives and killed her goddamn family and locked her in the palace to become his side chick. There's no explanation why he's trying to hard to get on her good side despite acting like a shit head, and it's extremely annoying watching him go "oh no why does she hate me so much why is she so angry?" like an idiot. And the main lead's anger is understandable but so out of control and stupid and naive. There's not an ounce of care in the story or characters and it's all so shallow and stupid, I can't stand it. If I actually sat down and wrote down all the bad aspects of this webtoon it'd be a 14000 word essay. Everyone else is just basic and annoying too and its a shame because the art is okay but the writing is shit poor.
Save yourself the time and frustration. These characters are a hollow shell and there's no reason they give us for anyone to care about anything.

Thanks for translating it ! I was worried about no one taking this story. Even it being your first work it was incredibly, thank you so much! <3

Dex-chan lover
Very strange story, the premise was okay at first but the rest of the story going along seems to not make any a sense in many different parts. {Currently have read to Chapter 9}
The author seems to be setting up for something: - Regarding the tyrant's wish which is the only compelling part of this story right now to really continue reading.
I have no clue how the author plans to redeem any of the characters in this story, but they come off as rushed, bland, if not horribly written,

This may or may not be a spoiler just a guess how the plot is going to go eventually with how weird the writing for this story is:
The tyrant after being shown to seemingly have a failing or damaged body is trying to use the empress's current abilities to read into the future to secure the future of his empire. He has been repeatedly shown to be impatient and have a strange sense of urgency so he probably knows he going to die soon, so by having Mir/the protag wield Pamado and secure the country in the future as the indomitable ruler who can't be defeated the future of his empire will be secured. The story has gone into any specific details about character's backstories at all due to rushed pacing of the story, being the tyrant's motivations for usurping power and killing the crown family but no matter what the reason may be he still a badly written character, though a majority of the character in this story are poorly written and as someone else put "whiplash" personalities.

hwy sorry I killed ur whole fam heres some pie pls love me now

no fuk u

awww drat ok I'll try again soon :'(

hm not sure how we'll progress from here guys

Users who are viewing this thread