The City of Imprisoned Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 47 - "City of Ai"

Double-page supporter
Good start (for about 5-10 chapters). After that it seems like author lost the drive and have no idea what he wants to do next. And last 1/3 looks more like “I have to finish it in next 2 months no matter what!

IMO

Dex-chan lover
Yukiko deserved better. Hopefully her character gets recycled into a way better story.

Start with tits and end with disappointment

Anyway thanks for the ride and translation!

Dex-chan lover
@Legend13 no, because there's nobody there. Every human being were in limbo state and Real Makoto was 'holding them hostage'. The fake world was supposed to be the new utopia, but Real Makoto just didn't follow through and fucked things up just to get a chance to be with Ai.

Double-page supporter
Well maybe the author lost halfway a little the threads of the narrative he had intricate, however the events did not contradict each other, it was just the way of telling them that was a bit confusing. But all in all, being this a first work, I can only congratulate him. I liked the drawings and I appreciated the obvious intention of writing something non-trivial. I hope he will be given a new opportunity soon.

Dex-chan lover
Well, on one hand I perfer Yukiko x MC over AI x MC but that ending was just convulsed.

Dex-chan lover
thank fucking god it's over. At least the ending was somewhat ok (compared to the previous chapters lol). Amazed they didn't pull the "heroine" is sound and well at the end.

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus ah, okay then. If it were up to you, would you stay in the real world or fake world? Also, the mc can’t age right? Since he’s the admin.

Dex-chan lover
You know all this talk about living a good life and shit is nice and all but completely fucking meaningless
You arent real
You are the god of this artifical world
You can reset time back to 2019 whenever you want
You probably cant even die youll just be kicked back to the main menu

Also how the fuck can they go to school and study and shit? Is all of human knowledge in a simulation made from a single dudes memories? the fuck??

Solid start but the second half really turned into a shitshow man

've been putting this off since chapter 30 and now it already ended. Got to go asap

Users who are viewing this thread