The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 11 Ch. 142 - I'm Full of Stray Thoughts

Fed-Kun's army
Gendoshita telling you to jerk off is the funniest shit
jork.png

Dex-chan lover
Kinoshita hasn't been around much but "Kyo's even chunnier friend" is such a great idea and he's already had some great jokes.

Moeko keeps showing cracks in her personality that makes it seem like we're going to confront them head on at some point

Nice to have a library interaction after so long and in classic fashion, it leads to an incredibly sweet (and a little lewd) moment between the two. Anna being so happy she can hardly take it and Kyo calming her down, and then Anna keeping him from getting too into his own head.

That moment with Anna in Kyo's eye was pretty and also not really the sort of shot you see in the manga. I think Norio took some pointers from the anime for that one.

Good Anna faces these last two chapters

image.png

image.png

Dex-chan lover
why jerk off if you have a giga hottie gf? c'mon ichikawa, you can do better
i am not sure if there situation was like mine, but it could be because it's stressful. at least from my experience. i was anxious about figuring out what my first gf wanted to do when i was in high school. kissing was easy, but it's the other stuff that can get stressful. since i had no experience how to approach her. eventually it all worked out, but it wasn't a quick process, that's for sure.

Dex-chan lover
I love ichikawa and moeko hanging out without yamada. I always find it so sweet when the romantic partner gets adopted by the friend group. I also like seeing him being such his authentic self all the time now. He's a totally well socialized kid at this point but he still indulges in his chuuni side with his friend and didnt worry about freaking out moeko because she's also his friend and not "a girl"

I might be a minority here, but I'm not a huge fan of the "condom" chapters and this new arc. I just find it a bit weird and tasteless to put two 14-year olds in such sexualised situations / storylines. I started reading it because it seemed like a cute, innocent, awkward first love type of story, but it seems like the mangaka has other ideas. I guess I expected the story to be a bit more like "The fragrant flower blooms with dignity"

Dex-chan lover
I might be a minority here, but I'm not a huge fan of the "condom" chapters and this new arc. I just find it a bit weird and tasteless to put two 14-year olds in such sexualised situations / storylines. I started reading it because it seemed like a cute, innocent, awkward first love type of story, but it seems like the mangaka has other ideas. I guess I expected the story to be a bit more like "The fragrant flower blooms with dignity"
there have been overt references to masturbation since the first volume, no way you're just having a moral crisis now 100+ chapters in

there have been overt references to masturbation since the first volume, no way you're just having a moral crisis now 100+ chapters in
I know...but masturbation is one thing, and even then Kyotaro felt a bit ashamed of those thoughts. It's obvious that the whole sex plot is going nowhere and if it happens, then it would cheapen the whole story...because they are obviously nowhere near ready.
As for the moral crysis, I was just voicing my concerns...I'm not like the RaG hating crowd who are in the comments every week to shit on it as soon a new chapter is translated. I just move on, no hard feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Author needs to chill. 💀
Love to see Ichikawa doing his thing and making new friends. Anyways they’re too young for things more than a kiss. I love them a lot tho. They handle stuff really well despite having the opportunity to do it early. I would prefer it after marriage and stuff, but at least let the earliest be when they’re at the legal age.
my guy you don't think marriage is the first thing on the agenda when they hit the age of majority

Users who are viewing this thread