The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 2 Ch. 30 - I Melted

Aggregator gang
I can't believe I let my heartbeat quicken because of boy hiding sweets.

Interesting fact from Norio's Twitter.
Notice how in some of the earlier Twitter extra,
Yamada had her homeworks lying on the table?
(Ch. 21.2, 24.1, 24.2, 25.1, 25.2...etc)

All of those actually happened AFTER ch.30.
Which explains why they were a lot closer than the main story.
J3RRpC9.jpg

Contributor
Hello, 911? Ah, I-- I just had a fatal strike to my heart, please send help!..

Fed-Kun's army
Ichiwaka is really amazing as a character. Unlike other male teen MCs who would be happy to do something like this (whether it be intentional or not), Ichiwaka stands out because he will literally stop himself from enjoying stuff like the handholding scene in this chapter. He knows he would enjoy it - he clearly has more than enough self-awareness that he likes Yamada - but yet he cock-blocks himself because he has no self-confidence.

This chapter really does remind us of how opposite this couple is: Ichiwaka is mentally mature, but physically immature and emotionally scarred, while even though Yamada is physically mature and presumably emotionally balanced, is mentally younger than her physical body. Sad to say, though, as showcased in the previous chapter (and how males work in real life), is that boys at that age look at physical body first before anything else (if there even is anything else).

@Gimmy Ohh that, yeah that was not what I meant lol I thought it was something more than "harem" of people that likes the character but are completely ignored

Aggregator gang
HAHAHAAHA the teacher was like „HNNNNG!“

top 10 anime handgrabs

Users who are viewing this thread