The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 114 - We're Going Out

Supporter
i'm so sick of the "in 10 years they get married" endings. what the fuck were they (specifically she) doing for those 10 years? just marry right away and have kids right away. that's the normal healthy human thing to do.
Here, the couple HAS to wait until after high school thanks to Kyo's inconveniently-timed 18th birthday not arriving until then. Maybe not ten years, but another good three and a half plus. De minimus.

The "was it all a dream?" trope followed by him having wrote a note to his future self to make sure he remembered it wasn't a dream was kinda amusing ngl

Lots of parodying of common tropes in this chapter 😆

Dex-chan lover
Jealous Yamada is back. Welp Ichikawa would probably have more jealous instances considering Yamada is a famous idol and an upcoming actress who might get roles with a leading man or kissing scene

Aggregator gang
Damn. Sucks that they aren't trying to go to the same Highschool. I'm trying to be here for THE LONG GAME. Aka 3 years of HS on top of this year of Middle School. 400 more Chapters baby!!!!!

Supporter
Damn. Sucks that they aren't trying to go to the same Highschool. I'm trying to be here for THE LONG GAME. Aka 3 years of HS on top of this year of Middle School. 400 more Chapters baby!!!!!
Icchi's at least thinking about schools that use the same stations so they can go together (and, on days Anna isn't working and he doesn't have cram school, go home together as well). It's not the perfect solution, but it doesn't look like there's one of those.

Dex-chan lover
welp time to set some boundaries. Ichikawa should also tell her the same thing and all that. at least we get to see Yamada be more honest...Am I the only one who noticed but her smile just look like that blond bunny girl smile from Blue Archive?

Aggregator gang
Lost count of how many times ive forgot they're not in high school yet. Is hardly noticeable tbh.
Tho, with all honesty, despite what the author just emphatized, i'll rather they skip high school yrs and after graduation we get a jump 10 yrs on the future for a happy end lol. I mean, mostly with Kyo current personality, studying in different schools most likely will be a rough hurdle. Jealousy, pseudo-rivals and what not, not to mention with her job she'll barely have time for him. So, as much as i'd love to see much more of them ill take only the rest of middle school where they're stable and hopefully a clutch happy end with them married.
No thank you

Dex-chan lover
Finally, A series that doesn't end at the confession. Relationships are hard work, and I'd like to see how a couple resolves them. 👫👫👫

Thanks for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread